Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel (rhetorical)

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?

--
" Go ahead and suspect all knowledge if you wish.
As I said, the trick is to know what is known."

Scottie Witlessmongrel, 28 December 2008
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless yaps out his big gun.

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?

without an ounce of integrity

snicker

--
"There are words and there are definitions.
Sometimes the definition of a word changes with context."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, June 24, 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 3, 12:37�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:16�am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?

It's posts like this, when a useless scum of the earth POS without an
ounce of integrity like you whines, that just reassures me I'm on the
right track.

You might want to enter that in the Bulwer-Lytton contest.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?

It's posts like this, when a useless scum of the earth POS without an
ounce of integrity like you whines, that just reassures me I'm on the
right track.

You might want to enter that in the Bulwer-Lytton contest.

Too late for this year. Scottie already entered. Here's what he thought
might win the prize:

"Yappity yappity dark BARKBARKBARK! stormy WOOFWOOFWOOF! night. grrrr.."

Sad to say, the judges were not impressed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Witless yaps out his big gun.

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?

without an ounce of integrity

snicker

Go ahead and snicker, George. I'm LMFAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Witless yaps out his big gun.

Witless, do you ever wake up in the morning and realize what a jackass you
were yesterday? Do you ever look back over the Usenet posts you made the day
before and wonder how you could have said such stupid things?
without an ounce of integrity

snicker

Go ahead and snicker, George. I'm LMFAO.

I feel that a well-timed snicker conveys the snide derision I feel, but it's
understandable that an obnoxious guffaw could work equally well for you.

--

" It ended up with a [George-]sized anal orifice.
I got out after getting slammed from the rear."