Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Ben Hecht quotes for 2pid and Bratzi

For Bratzi:

"Prejudice is a raft onto which the shipwrecked mind clambers and
paddles to safety."

For 2pid:

"Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading
newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand
of a clock."

(Neither of those two boneheads will understand what they mean, but I
liked them.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

For Bratzi:

"Prejudice is a raft onto which the shipwrecked mind clambers and
paddles to safety."

For 2pid:

"Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading
newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand
of a clock."

I can't speak for Witless (nor would I want to), but I routinely remove the
second hand from all my watches. Or at least I used to. Now I put a little
piece of tape over the seconds display so I can only see hours and minutes.

(Neither of those two boneheads will understand what they mean, but I
liked them.)

woof!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 1, 1:48*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 1, 10:42*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Shhhh! said:

For Bratzi:

"Prejudice is a raft onto which the shipwrecked mind clambers and
paddles to safety."

For 2pid:

"Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading
newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second hand
of a clock."

I can't speak for Witless (nor would I want to), but I routinely remove the
second hand from all my watches. Or at least I used to. Now I put a little
piece of tape over the seconds display so I can only see hours and minutes.

*Poor Middiot, he'll do anything to get his useless seconds to pass by
quicker.

LoL. hes not a valuable member of society like your.