Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Default Are you deaf George ?

Arthur Tsechmeister/Sackman - Sackman/Tsechmeister wrote :

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Default ABX is not DBT's Siamese twin

said:

I think I know what my problem is: I get along fairly well with about
anybody here on RAO.

It's easy when you don't really take a stand.

You're right, I'm a spineless coward.

This hurts, Mike, especially coming from you.
Well, since I'm just a sockpuppet, I guess I'll let this one die.
I just about had it with this newsgroup, anyway.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

It's easy when you don't really take a stand.

You're right, I'm a spineless coward.

Thank's Mr. Deewol for, admitting you have a life. LOt"S! ;-)

This hurts, Mike, especially coming from you.
Well, since I'm just a sockpuppet, I guess I'll let this one die.
I just about had it with this newsgroup, anyway.

Too bad you can't buy, sell, or trade fourty-11 clue's Mr. Dewwal. Its like
a horse that, if you try to feed him water, he wont **** on the ground
where, the bone's are buryed. I would dane to teach you some air plane
trick's Mr. Deiwlel but, so far the IQ test's indicate that its like you
have a sponge where my brain should be, LOL! ;-)

;-(

Time to tidy up the shack, Slick.

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 08:37:33 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said:

To take any of this too seriously, other than what's genuinely
objectionable, would truly be unintelligent.

Krooger and duh-Mikey are genuinely objectionable. Suggestions on
eradicating their presence are welcome.

The trouble is, George, that they have a similar opinion of you, and
would wish for similar suggestions. How to please everybody? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
.. .

No one will miss you.

not even Bwian?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"paul packer" wrote in message

The trouble is, George, that they have a similar opinion of you, and
would wish for similar suggestions. How to please everybody? :-)

Let them have their own group
rec.audio.dbt
we will leave them alone as long as they leave us alone

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Krooger and duh-Mikey are genuinely objectionable. Suggestions on
eradicating their presence are welcome.

The trouble is, George, that they have a similar opinion of you, and
would wish for similar suggestions. How to please everybody? :-)

Let's get this on the record, paulie. Are you affirmatively declaring that
you desire or intend to "please" Krooger and the Bug Eater?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
said:

I think I know what my problem is: I get along fairly well with about
anybody here on RAO.

It's easy when you don't really take a stand.

You're right, I'm a spineless coward.

That's not what I said.

This hurts, Mike, especially coming from you.
Well, since I'm just a sockpuppet, I guess I'll let this one die.
I just about had it with this newsgroup, anyway.

Considering the level of expertise you say you have ( being an EE ), it
seems reasonable to assume that more of the technical issues that come up
for discussion here should have some more definitive responses from you.

I don't think it's being unfair to point out that you don't do very much of
that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrote in message
hlink.net...
:
: "Sander deWaal" wrote in message
: ...
: said:
:
[...]
-
McK : "Since human hearing doesn't really vary that much, "

where are those links, mr. McKelvy ? it seems reasonable to assume that
when you make these claims, you've got something to back them up with..

several days have passed: it seems reasonable to assume that you
could not find any ... tsk tsk who'd have guessed ??

it seems only fair to point out to you that:

you don't know anything about perception
you know next to nothing about electronics
your logic is flawed beyond recognition
the only way you can be funny is by being ridiculous (regularly)
RAO has no need for a frustrated salesman gone 'teacher'

so why do you hang out here ?

oh, better get your answer thorougly checked before posting,
dude

Rude
ninja puppet

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:23:54 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

paul packer said:

Krooger and duh-Mikey are genuinely objectionable. Suggestions on
eradicating their presence are welcome.

The trouble is, George, that they have a similar opinion of you, and
would wish for similar suggestions. How to please everybody? :-)

Let's get this on the record, paulie. Are you affirmatively declaring that
you desire or intend to "please" Krooger and the Bug Eater?

No more than I desire or intend to "please" you, George.

Now I ask you, what am I to do? The other day I had an email from an
ex-poster seriously assuring me you were insane, and since I had no
evidence to the contrary I just let the matter rest. So clearly there
are lurkers and posters as doubtful of your sanity as you are of
Arny's. Maybe instead of IQ tests we should have reality checks here,
to sort out the near-insane from the totally-far-gone. Then, depending
on the results, I'll cast a vote for one side or the other. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

How to please everybody? :-)

Let's get this on the record, paulie. Are you affirmatively declaring that
you desire or intend to "please" Krooger and the Bug Eater?

No more than I desire or intend to "please" you, George.

Well, that's a relief. I'll make a note for future reference that when you
say "everybody," you actually mean "nobody".

Now I ask you, what am I to do? The other day I had an email from an
ex-poster seriously assuring me you were insane, and since I had no
evidence to the contrary I just let the matter rest.

Was that ex-poster the fabulously nasty dickie malesweski, aka torrie****s,
aka toony lobro, aka dippyborg? Perhaps you should accord serious weight to
the accusations of an individual whose stable of sockpuppets eclipses even
Arnii Krooborg's.

So clearly there
are lurkers and posters as doubtful of your sanity as you are of
Arny's. Maybe instead of IQ tests we should have reality checks here,
to sort out the near-insane from the totally-far-gone. Then, depending
on the results, I'll cast a vote for one side or the other. :-)

Good idea. BTW, congratulations on draping yourself in an "Accord" toga.
You seemed stately at the time. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
hlink.net

Considering the level of expertise you say you have (
being an EE ), it seems reasonable to assume that more of
the technical issues that come up for discussion here
should have some more definitive responses from you.

Like you said Mike, he says he is an EE.

Sander is as likely to be a degreed EE as Packer is of
having an IQ over 120.

I don't think it's being unfair to point out that you
don't do very much of that.

A sockpuppet can't be smarter than the one who animates it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message
hlink.net

Considering the level of expertise you say you have (
being an EE ), it seems reasonable to assume that more of
the technical issues that come up for discussion here
should have some more definitive responses from you.

Like you said Mike, he says he is an EE.

Youare really suffereing froma major
dose of paranoia this evening.

Sander is as likely to be a degreed EE as Packer is of having an IQ over
120.

I don't think it's being unfair to point out that you
don't do very much of that.

A sockpuppet can't be smarter than the one who animates it.

Tell us about the Great Animator, who is he tonight?
JA, George, Dave?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 19:10:12 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Now I ask you, what am I to do? The other day I had an email from an
ex-poster seriously assuring me you were insane, and since I had no
evidence to the contrary I just let the matter rest.

Was that ex-poster the fabulously nasty dickie malesweski, aka torrie****s,
aka toony lobro, aka dippyborg? Perhaps you should accord serious weight to
the accusations of an individual whose stable of sockpuppets eclipses even
Arnii Krooborg's.

It was somebody I couldn't place who claimed to have posted here many
years but jumped ship in disgust, as he claimed, at some of the things
you had to say to Arnie after the death of his son, which utterances
apparently convinced him of your insanity. I read only a little of
that, but from the little I read it seemed a not unreasonable
conclusion. Hopefully age (and that series of strokes Arnie
identified) has mellowed you since then.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Hopefully age (and that series of strokes Arnie
identified) has mellowed you since then.

Arnii had a series of strokes? I find that hard to believe. I'm sure he
would have trolled for sympathy on RAO after an event like that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

I decided to reply to this mess just once.

"Arny Krueger" said:

wrote in message
thlink.net

Considering the level of expertise you say you have (
being an EE ), it seems reasonable to assume that more of
the technical issues that come up for discussion here
should have some more definitive responses from you.

At some point in time, not too long ago, you called "virtually all
[my] contributions informative", or words like that.

However, you made me think about my position again, and the conclusion
is that my posts, as I expressed them here on RAO, are still
representative of my views on audio.

Like you said Mike, he says he is an EE.

Indeed I did.

Sander is as likely to be a degreed EE as Packer is of
having an IQ over 120.

May God forgive me:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/1179/diploma8aw.jpg

I don't think it's being unfair to point out that you
don't do very much of that.

A sockpuppet can't be smarter than the one who animates it.

May God forgive me once again:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5938/paspoort0oz.jpg

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

I decided to reply to this mess just once.

"Arny Krueger" said:

wrote in message
hlink.net

[...]

Just images.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:47:15 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

Sander is as likely to be a degreed EE as Packer is of
having an IQ over 120.

May God forgive me:
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/1179/diploma8aw.jpg

Yep, I knew my IQ was well over 120.

Very fetching photo, too. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

I'd call it delusional denial. I showed you those pots a kind image
once sent me, didn't I?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

I note that you regularly use the same tactic... :-(

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:48:54 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

I note that you regularly use the same tactic... :-(

Why frown when YOU use those tactics as well?

Just curious.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

dave "deaf" weil wrote :

Why frown

Why what ?

Just curious.

Me too.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

wrote in message
hlink.net...
:
: said:
:
[...]

Most likely becuase what I said was true, certainly about the mechanics of
hearing.

it seems only fair to point out to you that:

you don't know anything about perception

Perception is in the eye of the beholder. Or ear. but it has little to with
accurate reproduction.

you know next to nothing about electronics

OSAF.

your logic is flawed beyond recognition

IN what respect?

the only way you can be funny is by being ridiculous (regularly)
RAO has no need for a frustrated salesman gone 'teacher'

It has no need for guys like Middius and Moron either but they seem to get a
pass.

so why do you hang out here ?

More than you, at least as regards audio.

oh, better get your answer thorougly checked before posting,
dude

Rude
ninja puppet

What's your beef? I barely even talk to you.

Feel free to ignore me if you're so bothered by what I say.
I did that with Moreon and it works wonders.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

duh-Mikey owns up to his uselessness.

the only way you can be funny is by being ridiculous (regularly)
RAO has no need for a frustrated salesman gone 'teacher'

It has no need for guys like Middius and Moron either

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you are useless.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

I note that you regularly use the same tactic... :-(

no, when somebody shows a copy
of a photo id and a diploma or certificate,
I do not deny reality. Please, show
us your sewer inspectors license.
I will concede the fact when we see your
credentials.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om...

Just images.

Is that response delusional paranoia, or just your
usual debating trade?

I note that you regularly use the same tactic... :-(

no, when somebody shows a copy
of a photo id and a diploma or certificate,

I understand. and I fully agree.
I even didn't need to see a copy of his personal document to believe him.

I do not deny reality.

So you are a pathologic liar. See you doctor.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

wrote in message
.net...
:
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
: -
: McK : "Since human hearing doesn't really vary that much, "
:
: where are those links, mr. McKelvy ? it seems reasonable to assume that
: when you make these claims, you've got something to back them up with..
:
: several days have passed: it seems reasonable to assume that you
: could not find any ... tsk tsk who'd have guessed ??
:
: Most likely becuase what I said was true, certainly about the mechanics of
: hearing.

yeah, right, that's the way you spell d e b a t i n g , Jim :-)
the trade, that is.
:
: it seems only fair to point out to you that:
:
: you don't know anything about perception
:
: Perception is in the eye of the beholder. Or ear. but it has little to with
: accurate reproduction.

hmm, those in the know can voice a somewhat more appropriate
text on perception. you may have noted

:
: you know next to nothing about electronics
: OSAF.

and this means ?, what, exactly ??
Krooproof ?

:
: your logic is flawed beyond recognition
: IN what respect?

if you have to ask...

:
: the only way you can be funny is by being ridiculous (regularly)
: RAO has no need for a frustrated salesman gone 'teacher'
:
: It has no need for guys like Middius and Moron either but they seem to get a
: pass.
:
: so why do you hang out here ?
:
: More than you, at least as regards audio.

that doesn't parse

:
: oh, better get your answer thorougly checked before posting,
: dude
:
: Rude
: ninja puppet
:
: What's your beef? I barely even talk to you.

a noisy bar .. no problem but constant drones & hiss nahh

:
: Feel free to ignore me if you're so bothered by what I say.
: I did that with Moreon and it works wonders.
:
feel free to moderate your posting to the point where they
can be construed as adding something meaningfull,
witty, interesting or good 'field reporting' :-)

Rudy

Good old DBTs [email protected] Audio Opinions 5 July 12th 05 06:31 PM
twin magnet wire - Where to get a wire table? GHR Vacuum Tubes 1 January 15th 05 03:15 PM
audio coax cable JYC High End Audio 239 January 18th 04 08:12 PM
How to bounce and replace (afx twin squarepusher & co) stef Pro Audio 3 November 21st 03 06:29 PM
A quick study in very recent RAHE moderator inconsistency Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 74 October 7th 03 05:56 PM