GeoSynch

Default Froggy Roughed Up in Paris Riots

Froggy's hopping mad:

What a pity...

Yes, indeed, that mama Chapuis was penetrated and impregnated by
a Nazi soldier (in the good old days), from whose loins sprung forth
baby Lionel. What's the matter, little darling, didn't your mommy
love you enough during your formative years? Well, who could blame
her, since you were a lifelong reminder of the ******* child sired by a
Nazi soldier, and you've both been resentful of each other ever since.

The German propensity to thrust coupled with the French propensity
to yield helps explain why you're always screwing yourself, no? ;-)

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Default Froggy Gone Wild

Fifi the French poodle is howling mad:

You are really not fair ...

Beneath that blase French veneer lurks a seething little lunatic
who's been emasculated by the circumstances he finds himself in.

Your pathetic little attempts at stinging barbs are wholly ineffectual
as they haven't a kernel of truth to them, and what's really driving
you bonkers is that I've struck a nerve, for you and your country
are a bunch of pussycats, who acted like frightened chickens,
quivering with dreaded anticipation at the prospect of being
plucked by the barbarians within your midst.

Where has your fearless leader, Jacques Chirac, been the last
couple of weeks? Not a peep out of him. Is he hiding under the
bed, hoping the monster he's helped grow devours him last?

Face it, you, your mama and your country are like a great big
bivalve mollusk just waiting to be forcibly popped open and
ravaged like always happens to that feminine country of yours.

GeoSynch

Lionel

Default More Christian thoughs from GeoStink.

HomoGeo a écrit :

Froggy's hopping mad:

What a pity...

Yes, indeed, that mama Chapuis was penetrated and impregnated by
a Nazi soldier (in the good old days), from whose loins sprung forth
baby Lionel.
What's the matter, little darling, didn't your mommy
love you enough during your formative years? Well, who could blame
her, since you were a lifelong reminder of the ******* child sired by a
Nazi soldier, and you've both been resentful of each other ever since.

The German propensity to thrust coupled with the French propensity
to yield helps explain why you're always screwing yourself, no? ;-)

This sounds like a Spielberg's movie. ;-)

/PS : don't forget to post a picture of your mother's vagina./
Lionel

Default GeoStink, what about your promise ?

GeoStink wrote :

Fifi the French poodle is howling mad:

You are really not fair ...

Beneath that blase French veneer lurks a seething little lunatic
who's been emasculated by the circumstances he finds himself in.

Your pathetic little attempts at stinging barbs are wholly ineffectual
as they haven't a kernel of truth to them, and what's really driving
you bonkers is that I've struck a nerve, for you and your country
are a bunch of pussycats, who acted like frightened chickens,
quivering with dreaded anticipation at the prospect of being
plucked by the barbarians within your midst.

Where has your fearless leader, Jacques Chirac, been the last
couple of weeks? Not a peep out of him. Is he hiding under the
bed, hoping the monster he's helped grow devours him last?

Face it, you, your mama and your country are like a great big
bivalve mollusk(c) just waiting to be forcibly popped open and
ravaged like always happens to that feminine country of yours.

Considering the breadth of the events and the *relative* small number of
victims, IMHO the crisis has been correctly handled.
You are surely too young to remember Spring 1992 in L.A..

Blah, blah, blah... I speak, I speak, I speak and I'm forgetting our
deal. When will you post the picture of your mother's hexagonal vagina ?

Nota : "bivalve mollusk" is copyrighted. I will be obliged to invoice
you the amount of USD 1.34

GeoSynch

Default Froggy Croaked

Why don't you post a picture of your mama's butt or your face,
since they both look the same. ;-)

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Default Fifi Yapped

Why don't you post a picture of your mama's butt or your face,
since they both look the same. ;-)

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

GeoSynch wrote

..
Why don't you post a picture of your mama's butt or your face,
since they both look the same. ;-)

GeoSynch

Aren't you that ****in asshole who said some things to me
not too long ago?

I remember now it was you, you son of a bitch. What the
**** did I ever do to you mother****er ?

Who the **** are you, and why do you think you are
important you ****ing son of a bitch. **** you and your
mother and father.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

EddieM burst his spleen:

Aren't you ...

No.

Go play in traffic.

That's a good little runt.

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , EddieM wrote :

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

If yes it is surely him.

**** you and your mother and father.

Unfortunatly for us concerning his (her?) mother it's already done. ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

Froggy swooned:

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

A lovely sentence, for sure. You seem so enamored of it, your heart
must certainly go pitty-pat at the prospect of its recurring fruition. ;-)

What a lamentable disgrace your once-proud, now pititful, country
has turned into. A bunch of tired, old, white Frenchmen incapable
of reproducing to sustain the French nationality, opening the immigration
floodgates to hordes of barbaric Muslims who reproduce like locusts
and are swarming all over your nation and slowly turning it into a
Eurabian caliphate. And all you can do is encapsulated in the above
quote which you so lovingly repeat every chance you get. How tragic.

Marginalizing your Christian heritage to secular humanism has left you
and your country defenseless to this encroaching jihadist invasion.

But, "at least," you can safely hide out in the sewer, where they'll leave
you alone. Take a ham sandwich down there with you for extra safety.

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

Froggy swooned:

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

You seem so enamored of it ;-)

Female's vagina in general (your mother's one too) deserve a respect that
you seems to ignore. This is my point.
I like this sentence because it tells *tons* about your sexual ambiguity...
Obviously it wouldn't have any sens if beside that you wasn't a rabbid
homophobe. ;-)

Have a nice day, my little database cleaner.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In t, GeoSynch wrote :

Froggy swooned:

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

You seem so enamored of it ;-)

A lovely sentence, for sure. You seem so enamored of it, your heart
must certainly go pitty-pat at the prospect of its recurring fruition. ;-)

What a lamentable disgrace your once-proud, now pititful, country
has turned into. A bunch of tired, old, white Frenchmen incapable
of reproducing to sustain the French nationality, opening the immigration
floodgates to hordes of barbaric Muslims who reproduce like locusts
and are swarming all over your nation and slowly turning it into a
Eurabian caliphate. And all you can do is encapsulated in the above
quote which you so lovingly repeat every chance you get. How tragic.

Considering what you are writing just above I sincerely think that even the
real Jehadist aren't as dangerous as you.
Your above discourse is much more racist and fascist like than what they use
to teach in their Madrassas.
Are you making a contest with them ? :-D

Marginalizing your Christian heritage

Christianity isn't "something" that one can inherit. Christianity is a
difficult long life work. Except for you apparently, Christianity isn't a
decease or a genetical heritage.
Christianity is "something" that you need to earn everydays of your life.
At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

to secular humanism has

....Killed less people than the crusades and other religious wars.
I cannot remember that one has already been burned in the name of the
secular humanism.
Do you know what the SS were singing on Christmas in the concentration
camps ? No ?
....Hymns. :-(

left you
and your country defenseless to this encroaching jihadist invasion.

Wrong ! The Americans are with us... :-D

But, "at least," you can safely hide out in the sewer, where they'll leave
you alone. Take a ham sandwich down there with you for extra safety.

I don't hide me see I post under my real name... Unlike you ! ;-)

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

GeoSynch wrote :

Marginalizing your Christian heritage to secular humanism has left you
and your country defenseless to this encroaching jihadist invasion.

And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and
drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off
his ear.
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all
they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Matthew 26:51 & 26:52
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
.net...
Froggy swooned:

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

A lovely sentence, for sure. You seem so enamored of it, your heart
must certainly go pitty-pat at the prospect of its recurring fruition. ;-)

"At least" it is good English syntax.
In Lionel's hand, it could have ended up like this

"Lionel - as its country - is large large a vulva, loan and wanting
to obtain penetrated and stuffed with the first sign of the trouble."

complements of Babelfish

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
.net...
Froggy swooned:

This kind of prose ?

"Lionel - like his country - is a great big vulva, ready and willing to
get penetrated and stuffed at the first sign of trouble."

A lovely sentence, for sure. You seem so enamored of it, your heart
must certainly go pitty-pat at the prospect of its recurring fruition.
;-)

"At least" it is good English syntax.
In Lionel's hand, it could have ended up like this

"Lionel - as its country - is large large a vulva, loan and wanting
to obtain penetrated and stuffed with the first sign of the trouble."

complements of Babelfish

Oh, I see that you have find a friend... Good choice, he's just like
you. :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

"At least" it is good English syntax.

[snip]

complements of Babelfish

LOL, at least you should return to the primary school...
Complement, Arthur.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:05:03 +0100, Lionel
ironically wrote:

At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

ironically wrote:

At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

Not you ?

Actually, not you, going by the way you conduct yourself here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

ironically wrote:

At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

Not you ?

Actually, not you, going by the way you conduct yourself here.

I never pretended that I was following this way. I'm just speaking of what
some readings have inspired me. I'm weak and lazy.
BTW an old braggart like you should better find a other standard to judge
me.
Sin of hubris. LOL, you are really too megalomaniac, Dave. :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:52:30 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

I'm weak and lazy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , dave weil wrote :

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:52:30 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

I'm weak and lazy.

According to this standard , yes.
What's new ?

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

I'm weak and lazy.

According to this standard , yes.

You shouldn't talk about Jesus that way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

GeoSynch wrote

EddieM burst his spleen:

Aren't you ...

No.

You're a silly person, a child of a thousand fathers.
And your mother, it's better not to talk of her. I shall
look forward to your next audio-related post and will
lurk for now.

Go play in traffic.

That's a good little runt.

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

EddieMunster "Lurch"ed back into the shadows:

I shall look forward to your next audio-related post and will
lurk for now.

Bravo! Well done, little Eddie!!

And we won't tell your mommy Morticia to wash your filthy,
little mouth out with some soap.

Give our regards to Gomez.

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

Froggy frothed:

What a lamentable disgrace your once-proud, now pititful, country
has turned into. A bunch of tired, old, white Frenchmen incapable
of reproducing to sustain the French nationality, opening the immigration
floodgates to hordes of barbaric Muslims who reproduce like locusts
and are swarming all over your nation and slowly turning it into a
Eurabian caliphate. And all you can do is encapsulated in the above
quote which you so lovingly repeat every chance you get. How tragic.

Considering what you are writing just above I sincerely think that even the
real Jehadist aren't as dangerous as you.
Your above discourse is much more racist and fascist like than what they use
to teach in their Madrassas.
Are you making a contest with them ? :-D

I know that not even *you* really *believe* what you've written above and
that you're merely stating it for some sort of dramatic effect.

If you can, recount the last time *any* Christian attempted to force another
person to convert to Christianity under threat of death. So much for your
above rubbish, then.

Marginalizing your Christian heritage

Christianity isn't "something" that one can inherit. Christianity is a
difficult long life work. Except for you apparently, Christianity isn't a
decease or a genetical heritage.

Buy a clue, numbskull. Here's a freebie for you:
http://www.belcherfoundation.org/chr...aw_library.htm

And the word you're attempting to use is spelled "disease" whereas
"decease" means death, which is where French nationality is heading.

Christianity is "something" that you need to earn everydays of your life.
At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

You've disparaged Christianity many times in the past and now you say
it inspires you. What crass hypocrisy.

to secular humanism has

...Killed less people than the crusades and other religious wars.

Typical politically-correct revisionist history. Do you know what
prompted the Crusades? Obviously not.

I cannot remember that one has already been burned in the name of the
secular humanism.

Underwhelming hyperbole noted.

Do you know what the SS were singing on Christmas in the concentration
camps ? No ?
...Hymns. :-(

And if wasn't for us Yanks, your cowardly keister would be singing right along
with them to this very day.

left you and your country defenseless to this encroaching jihadist invasion.

Wrong ! The Americans are with us... :-D

Any plans to counteract the next Muslim riots within your country? I mean
besides the typical French prostrate submissive position, you know the one
that seems to get you so excited that you repeat every chance you get.

But, "at least," you can safely hide out in the sewer, where they'll leave
you alone. Take a ham sandwich down there with you for extra safety.

I don't hide me see I post under my real name... Unlike you ! ;-)

Well, good for you!

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

GeoStink a écrit :

I don't hide me see I post under my real name... Unlike you ! ;-)

Well, good for you!

Bye coward. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

Froggy wilted:

Bye coward. ;-)

Your cowardly lack of response says it all you poor,
old, sewer-dwelling, submissive, little Frenchman. :-)

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

GeoStink a écrit :

Froggy wilted:

Bye coward. ;-)

Your cowardly lack of response says it all you poor,
old, sewer-dwelling, submissive, little Frenchman. :-)

I will exchange with you when you will provide me with a decent *real*
name... coward.
Now it's just if I was discussing with a member of the KKK. :-D

BTW why should I offer a tribune for a moron like you ? eh Geostink ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

I agree, this wasn't the fairest way to leave you alone...

In t, GeoStink wrote :

Froggy frothed:

[...]

You're wrong.

If you can, recount the last time *any* Christian attempted to force
another person to convert to Christianity under threat of death.

Your children ?

So much
for your above rubbish, then.

What ? Your children ?

Marginalizing your Christian heritage

Christianity isn't "something" that one can inherit. Christianity is a
difficult long life work. Except for you apparently, Christianity isn't a
decease or a genetical heritage.

Buy a clue, numbskull. Here's a freebie for you:
http://www.belcherfoundation.org/chr...aw_library.htm

I quoted you the gospels and you're answering by an obscur fundamentalist
link. Be serious please.

And the word you're attempting to use is spelled "disease" whereas
"decease" means death, which is where French nationality is heading.

Christianity is "something" that you need to earn everydays of your life.
At least this is what inspire me the gospels and Jesus life.

You've disparaged Christianity many times in the past and now you say
it inspires you. What crass hypocrisy.

Can you provide a quote ?

to secular humanism has

...Killed less people than the crusades and other religious wars.

Typical politically-correct revisionist history. Do you know what
prompted the Crusades? Obviously not.

Yes

I cannot remember that one has already been burned in the name of the
secular humanism.

Underwhelming hyperbole noted.

Lack of argumentation noted.

Do you know what the SS were singing on Christmas in the concentration
camps ? No ?
...Hymns. :-(

And if wasn't for us Yanks, your cowardly keister would be singing right
along with them to this very day.

So what ? That doesn't prove me wrong.

left you and your country defenseless to this encroaching jihadist
invasion.

Wrong ! The Americans are with us... :-D

Any plans to counteract the next Muslim riots within your country?

Which Muslim riots ?
I never heard about that.

I mean
besides the typical French prostrate submissive position, you know the one
that seems to get you so excited that you repeat every chance you get.

But, "at least," you can safely hide out in the sewer, where they'll
leave you alone. Take a ham sandwich down there with you for extra
safety.

I don't hide me see I post under my real name... Unlike you ! ;-)

Well, good for you!

May I understand that you agree with me ? :-D

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch

Fifi the French poodle yappity-yappity-yapped:

From "Bye coward" to now you just can't seem to shut up. LOL. :-)

GeoSynch

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel