cyrus

Default The Mighty ButtKicker

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/

wonder how it sounds(?)/feels. the chick looks like she's havin fun.

anybody tried?

--
cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

JIF

I wonder who desided that name was going to be good for marketing.
Actually, I saw a device similar to this in Car Audio & Electronics
about 12 or 13 years ago. It was designed to shake the crap out of
seats (pardon the pun) in sports cars where space was limited. Of
course, at the time all anybody wanted was for the bass to be really
loud outside the car. Yeah... the good 'ol days when you could pop in a
good bass tape and not even care if the other speakers were working or
not.

--
JIF

sanitarium

looks a lot like an aura bass shaker ???
Garrett

cyrus wrote:
http://www.thebuttkicker.com/

wonder how it sounds(?)/feels. the chick looks like she's havin fun.

anybody tried?

cujo613

I had a set of those in a honda a few years back. I thought they were
pretty cool

--
cujo613

Scott Johnson

I did an install in a Suburban when the bass shakers first came out. we did
4 bass shakers on a Rockford series 1 amp. we also did a single 8" MTX black
Gold sub with 250 watts rms. it "felt" like there were 15's in the truck.