Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] dpspro@gmail.com is offline

Default Pre Amp Comparison

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a few mic preamps for my studio.
I record to PT HD Accel 3
I am looking at the Vintech X73 or the Brent Averill 1073 or BA 1272
or BA 312A. Has anyone done a comparison or AB any of these
products? Does anyone own the X73 and if so, what do you think?
Thanks, dpspro