Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.guitar.beginner,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

Default FA Zoom 707II w/ 64 MB Smart media card and ac adaptor

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...-adaptor-Barga...

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.guitar.beginner,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

Correction

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...QQcmdZViewItem

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.guitar.beginner,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
John King

wrote:

Correction

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...QQcmdZViewItem

And even better yet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...temZ7367771861

FYI-nothing in the link beyond the item number is needed.

I like Zoom pedals. I had one of the first series of GFX-707, and
it sounded great for the low bucks $$$. They go for dirt now.

Yours is on my watch list now. I'd be curious to see if it sounds much
like my GFX-5. Plus your's has the smart media slot built it; which
would be handy.

Good luck with your auction!

John King

Posted to rec.audio.pro,alt.guitar.beginner,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
5F6A & MM2275-150

John King wrote:
wrote:

Correction

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...QQcmdZViewItem

And even better yet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zoom-707II-w-64-...temZ7367771861

FYI-nothing in the link beyond the item number is needed.

I like Zoom pedals. I had one of the first series of GFX-707, and
it sounded great for the low bucks $$$. They go for dirt now.

Yours is on my watch list now. I'd be curious to see if it sounds much
like my GFX-5. Plus your's has the smart media slot built it; which
would be handy.

Good luck with your auction!

John King

Hey John!

I've been using a GFX-8 for about 5 (!) years. It required alot of
PC-to-Unit patch programming to be incredible, but she still is :-)

I wound up setting her for "Live" and "Studio" with two different
matching sets of Patch names, each different only by EQ settings.

"Live" had to be "muffled" alot EQ-wise or the "Wasp in a Jar"
tone everyone has always bitched about with ALL Multi-EFX pedals
came through. THIS gave TONS of players the lame excuse to keep
linking pedals together as if it was still 197/80-something.

One other thing I chose was to bypass the built in distortions on
the pedal unit in favor of utilizing its EFX loop for a 'botique'
distortion box (the Fulltone Full Drive 2).

My motto;

There are MANY roads to tone bliss :-) mvm