Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Zoom H2 adn bad SDHC card

Last trip to Austin I stopped in at Fry's to buy another 4GB SDHC card
for the H2. They were out of brands I recognized and I bought a cheap
WinTec card.

It doesn't work. Spikes in the audio will show up somehwat randomly, but
frequently enough that there will be several within a three minute song.

I've given it two chances and that's cost me the board mixes from two
shows.

I'm going to stop in at the Best Buy close to where I'm staying this
trip and pick up another couple of SanDisk cards, which seem to work
perfectly.

Just sharing a heads up. I didn't get what I thought I paid for.

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Zoom H2n Gary Eickmeier High End Audio 4 March 4th 12 09:39 PM
Zoom H2? Bill Peters Pro Audio 3 December 14th 10 06:04 AM
blaupunkt sd27 + SDHC Class 4 = will it work? John Cleese Car Audio 0 July 12th 07 04:34 PM
4GB SDHC card compatibility with Edirol R-09??? [email protected] Pro Audio 0 December 18th 06 05:25 PM
FA Zoom 707II w/ 64 MB Smart media card and ac adaptor [email protected] Pro Audio 3 November 21st 05 07:33 AM