Tony F

Default Petition: Go Away Bob Wald!!

Just reply and add your name if you would prefer that Mr. Wald never again
shares his thoughts with us on rec.audio.car. I'll start it off:

Tony F.

joe.ker

At least Bob's comments have something to do with car audio.
you do have to reply or read them if it bothers you that much.

"Tony F" wrote in message
Just reply and add your name if you would prefer that Mr. Wald never again
shares his thoughts with us on rec.audio.car. I'll start it off:

Tony F.

bob wald

tony..did it burn? did it...haHahAHa..cause i think it did......

MZ

At least Bob's comments have something to do with car audio.

Yeah, and so does the guy's who posts about car audio "terrorists".
What's your point?
bob wald

mark you put a burn on yourself.HahahAHAHa
you not smart enough to see this point....lol

robyncboyd

B O B . . . . . . . . G T F O !

--
robyncboyd
robyncboyd's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=25153

winkenstein

no to bob wald on this forum
i want him booted out.

Kirby

At first it was funny.. now it's just retarded..
"winkenstein" wrote in message
oups.com...

no to bob wald on this forum
i want him booted out.

bob wald

chris if you wanna be the wind..blow me. lol

Chris Mullins

i think we all could have guessed you'd like that