**** on Kyoto

Old December 14th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default **** on Kyoto

On Dec 14, 11:38 am, Eeyore >
wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
>

> > Eeyore wrote:

> > > They *believe* it !

> > And you *believe* that pouring billions of tons of greenhouse gases
> > into the atmosphere has no effect. You just do!

> I didn't say NO effect. I say the effect has been grossly exaggerated since all the
> other contributory effects have been totally ignored.

But they haven't.

> Misrepresenting my position just makes you look silly.

Just as you misrepresenting theirs... never mind.

Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 4 December 14th 07 10:39 PM
Piss on Kyoto Eeyore Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:28 PM
Piss on Kyoto Eeyore Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:10 PM