Mystery man Revealed

Old November 7th 19, 03:03 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

Default Mystery man Revealed

Hi,

a poster using " j... @mich.com " has been annoying me with drivel for a few days. These are my last words to him:

" ** You are a lying idiot.

If I had your name I would make a very strong complaint to TI.
See if you really work there and in what role.
Coffee boy maybe?
Work experience kid ?

Nasty little ****, whatever the fact. "

His real identity was not too hard to find:

Jorge Vega " Characterisation Engineer" - whatever that is.

He got paid to write this app note:

http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slyt470/slyt470.pdf

Nothing wrong with it as such, bit wordy.

But he sure ain't the IC's designer as he claimed here.

And he is utterly clueless about audio technology.

And what "noise figures" are all about.

Never mentions them.

Weird things.

..... Phil

Old November 7th 19, 09:14 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:03:28 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison > wrote:

>Hi,
>
>a poster using " j... @mich.com " has been annoying me with drivel for a few days. These are my last words to him:

>" ** You are a lying idiot.
>
> If I had your name I would make a very strong complaint to TI.
> See if you really work there and in what role.
> Coffee boy maybe?
> Work experience kid ?
>
> Nasty little ****, whatever the fact. "

>His real identity was not too hard to find:
>
>Jorge Vega " Characterisation Engineer" - whatever that is.
>
>He got paid to write this app note:
>
>http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slyt470/slyt470.pdf
>
>Nothing wrong with it as such, bit wordy.
>
>But he sure ain't the IC's designer as he claimed here.
>
>And he is utterly clueless about audio technology.
>
>And what "noise figures" are all about.
>
>Never mentions them.
>
>Weird things.

Good lord. I send you an app note showing noise has increased several fold using the source resistor value you called for, and you think through
shrewd detective work that you identified me by scrolling to the top of the app note that "I" sent "YOU"? That's the name of the app note author. I
can send you other app notes as well by other app engineers, each with a different name. App engineers are indeed paid to write app notes. It's their
job. You are absolutely amazing. Have no fear. I will not be responding to your posts.

BTW, since you believe I am not an IC designer, feel free to test me with your vast knowledge to prove it.

However, I do agree with you on some things. One of us is an idiot and weird.

https://rec.audio.tubes.narkive.com/...rom-down-under

Old November 7th 19, 10:42 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

wrote:

----------------------

" Nasty little ****, whatever the fact. "

I could not have been more correct about this egomaniac asshole.

Hell hath no fury like a charlatan scorned.

...... Phil

Old November 11th 19, 02:16 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
James Price[_6_]

On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 3:42:30 PM UTC-6, Phil Allison wrote:
> wrote:

> " Nasty little ****, whatever the fact. "
>

> I could not have been more correct about this egomaniac asshole.
>
> Hell hath no fury like a charlatan scorned.
>

> ..... Phil

Stick a cork in it, dickwad.