Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] rich@stolenmomentsaudio.com is offline

Default Seeking HHB manual

Hey all:
I'm having no luck searching for an owner's manual (or other docs) for
a newly acquired HHb CDR800.
Any leads? Got a pdf?
Anyone willing to copy & ship if I cover the expenses?

Thanks.

Best...
Rich
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
Hey all:
I'm having no luck searching for an owner's manual (or other docs) for
a newly acquired HHb CDR800.
Any leads? Got a pdf?
Anyone willing to copy & ship if I cover the expenses?

Did you call HHb? They are pretty good about these things.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Scott Dorsey wrote:

wrote:
Hey all:
I'm having no luck searching for an owner's manual (or other docs) for
a newly acquired HHb CDR800.
Any leads? Got a pdf?
Anyone willing to copy & ship if I cover the expenses?

Did you call HHb? They are pretty good about these things.

You'd think they'd have it up as a .pdf somewhere but I can't find it.
(That doesn't mean it's not available that way.)

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Jun 28, 10:57 pm, wrote:
Hey all:
I'm having no luck searching for an owner's manual (or other docs) for
a newly acquired HHb CDR800.
Any leads? Got a pdf?
Anyone willing to copy & ship if I cover the expenses?

Well Scott, you were right again. And with the most obvious answer
that completely escaped me!

HHb [handled by Sennheiser in the US] contacted HHb in the UK for me,
but when they discovered a print version would cost $40, they scanned
a copy [pdf] and sent it free.

I've had similar EXCELLENT service from Sennheiser/Neumann in the
past.
Just for the record.

Best...
Rich
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

On Jun 28, 10:57 pm, wrote:
Hey all:
I'm having no luck searching for an owner's manual (or other docs) for
a newly acquired HHb CDR800.
Any leads? Got a pdf?
Anyone willing to copy & ship if I cover the expenses?

Well Scott, you were right again. And with the most obvious answer
that completely escaped me!

HHb [handled by Sennheiser in the US] contacted HHb in the UK for me,
but when they discovered a print version would cost $40, they scanned
a copy [pdf] and sent it free.

I've had similar EXCELLENT service from Sennheiser/Neumann in the
past.
Just for the record.

Cool, Rich. Now ask 'em to put it up on the web!

--
ha
Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam