daviejam

Default Alpine 5952Z 6 disc changer

Dear All.

I have just bought n Alpine 5952Z changer to go with my TDM-7555R
headunit. I checked the compatibility on Alpines chart and it seems
to be ok:

http://www.alpine-europe.com/2003/au...dio_chg_hu.htm

I am wondering, as I have not received the changer yet, whether this
changer is any good. I think it is a really old model and am worried
it won't play backup copies of my albums. In fact I'm worried if it
will work at all.

I know I'm chasing the dragon here with all this old gear but I have
an old golf and the green illumination matches my instruments and
controls well. The sound quality from the old tape head unit is still
good & loud.

Any help is knowledge is greatly appreciated.