Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default The Coolest Thing about Mixing.....

....is that magic moment when everything suddenly
clicks together, and the song sounds good!

I'm finally dialing in some really good kick
drum sounds. I'm finding it's good to cut
below about 50Hz, but then also put a sharp peak
at around the same frequency, which you can
get away with on a kick, which pulls it
out of the mix.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Just leave off the lawn-mower.