Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottue Witlessmongrel (semirhetorical)

Scoots, I am broaching this topic because it addresses one of your many
comprehension gaps. I'm hoping you will calm down enough to post a reply, but
I tagged it "semirhetorical" because it's not important enough to risk your
brain imploding ... again. So address it if you feel it's safe, or ignore it
if you start seeing the red spots ... again.

The primary role of mainstream media news reporting is:

(a) To ferret out moral lapses by politicians, especially those in office, and
other famous people such as actors and musicians.

(b) To ask the "tough" questions that The Establishment tries to hush up, such
as where Barack Obama was really born and who in NASA authorized the
fabrication of the Moon Walk stories.

(c) To balance out the "liberal bias" of the Imaginary Mainstream News Media
with proper "Americanist" reporting.

(d) To protect the interests of the corporations that own the real mainstream
news media organizations.

(e) To provide unbiased accounts of actual news, with thorough verification
and proof of what's reported.

Take your time. We can wait until after walkies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless yaps and snips.

[...]

Apparently, the pooch liked this one:

(e) To provide unbiased accounts of actual news, with thorough verification
and proof of what's reported.

Are you familiar with the expression "You talk the talk, but you don't walk
the walk"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 1, 3:26*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Witless yaps and snips.

[...]

Alex, I'll take "What is a hypocrite?" for $500.