Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Audio Scientology

It just amazes me what bad and perverse ideas get loose in the
audiophile world and STAY there. Expensive cables, expensive carts,
expensive this, expensive that....I was in the place I go to ship
packages and noticed several white boxes with "The L.Ron Hubbard
Lectures On CD-ROM" on them, from Bridge Publications. I asked the guy
behind the counter and he explained that those were the whole set of L
Ron Hubbard lectures. Over three thousand dollars was what they were
insured for.

Every Scieno at a certain point is expected to buy and listen to
these. Plus, they have to buy TWO E-Meters (in case of one having
'outness') at nearly four thousand a pop. Plus piles of books,
trinkets, membership in the International Association of
Scientologists, ad nauseum.

Well, there is one thing in common. Big Money. As one TV preacher
said, the word "worship" breaks down into "worth shipping" so the way
you worship is to- 'ship worth'.

To him.

It makes a certain sense.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 30, 5:25�pm, Bret L wrote:
[...]

Yep...people with ASD often have trouble linking two points together.