Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Scottie Witlessmongrel (rhetorical)

I'm going to the hardware store this weekend. Do you want me to pick you up
anything? I know you don't need any more hammers, but it occurred to me you
might be in dire need of a more effective screwdriver.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

I'm going to the hardware store this weekend. Do you want me to pick you up
anything? I know you don't need any more hammers, but it occurred to me you
might be in dire need of a more effective screwdriver.

His only problems are with nails.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless jumps in fright.

I'm going to the hardware store this weekend.

You have

Your reading uncomprehension disorder is dominating you completely.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

I'm going to the hardware store this weekend. Do you want me to pick you up
anything? I know you don't need any more hammers, but it occurred to me you
might be in dire need of a more effective screwdriver.

His only problems are with nails.

I guess that's an inside joke...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

I'm going to the hardware store this weekend. Do you want me to pick you
up
anything? I know you don't need any more hammers, but it occurred to me
you
might be in dire need of a more effective screwdriver.

His only problems are with nails.

I guess that's an inside joke...

Kinda. When all you have is a hammer, all problems look like nails.

Stephen