Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction
of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the
comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction,
based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by
many sources.

This information was itself spread out by an international press
release, and taken into account by American media, even in Europe and
Africa. NASA headquarters therefore spoke directly to the author of the
prediction, which is quite strange. In order to spread this vital
warning (waves until 200 meters), Eric Julien has decided to resign
from his position of Director of Exopolitics Institute to create a
website dedicated to save the lives of the Atlantic coast people, in
the East of South America and North America, and the West of Africa and
Europe :

http://www.savelivesinmay.com

Eric Julien invites everyone to warn family and friends, who do not
live in a safety area, to go to proper places on MAY 25, 2006 : inland
and/or the heights. This date is the Ascension Day, i.e. the day for
the people to go up. This date, once converted in the traditional
Julien calendar (16 centuries long), is JUNE 6, 2006, i.e. 6/6/6.

Julien claims that we have still time to organise the protection of
citizen without panic. We must stay calm and face this collective
responsibility with dignity.

This former military air traffic controller and civilian jet pilot has
got the time to develop his sense of responsibility. He proves that the
heavy NASA administration, having lost two space shuttles (50% of the
fleet) due to a lack of vigilance, does not know all the parameters to
claim that there is no danger for Earth, especially when data of
cometary trajectories were "curiously changed", as he proved it. As
former instructor in the French astronaut Patrick Baudry Space Camp,
Julien has recently studied the fragmentation of SW-3 and claims that a
big Earth change will happen end of MAY.

Please, read regularly the updated articles about MAY 25, 2006,
circulate them and warn potential victims around you :

http://www.savelivesinmay.com

Thank you for your action which will save thousands of human lives.

It is really urgent !

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

NASA has recently answered with a world press release to
the prediction of a mega tsunami, created by a possible
impact of a fragment of the comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in
the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction, based on a clear and
precise psychic communication, was confirmed by many
sources.

Well, confirmed by many sources except any with credibility like NASA:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom..._noimpact.html

"Chunks of a comet currently splitting into pieces in the night sky will
*not* strike the Earth next month, nor will it spawn killer tsunamis and
mass extinctions, NASA officials said Thursday."

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Geoff wrote:
: Well I guess if you believe in religon you'll likely believe anything else

Naturally, I hope it's not true. But it is pretty interesting reading.
My favorite part, BY FAR, was the introduction of a new scientific
analytical method, and its memorable title: "proof by crop circles".

Scott

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Harold

wrote in message
oups.com...

This prediction,
based on a clear and precise psychic communication,

Whoo boy. You got next week's lottery results as well, while you're at it?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peace Crusader

Dear Agenda_Communication and my Fellowmen,

I would like to share with you what a holy spirit told us in the 1990s.
He prophesied that something will fall from the sky and sea water will
boil. He did not tell us, though, when this will happen but He said
that it will happen. Maybe, it is this fragment from comet S-W 3 that
would plunge on the Atlantic Ocean as predicted by Eric Julien that
would fall from the sky and its high energy extraterrestial impact
would make sea water to boil.

I hope and pray that it's not this fragment that will make the prophecy
be fulfilled. I hope that the prophecy does not happen in our
lifetime. But just in case it does happen on May 25, 2006, let us
forewarn our fellowmen to stay away from the Atlantic coast and that
they pray to be spared from possible disaster.

The true God bless us and be with us now and always.

With love, your brother in Jesus,
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
Motto: pro aris et focis
http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Quote:
Well I guess if you believe in religon you'll likely believe
anything else
if you don't believe in anything the you are no different than any
animal on Earth..