Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace
DREAMTHR DREAMTHR is offline

Default FS: Last Call on NEUMANN TLM 170i Condenser Microphone (Lower Price)

For sale is the original, vintage NEUMANN TLM 170i condenser microphone
in mint condition. Yes, this is the original model, signified by the
classic purple Neumann logo. I needn't go any further and paste stock
specs here. If you're reading this listing, you already know all there
is about the TLM 170i.

One day left on eBay and I've lowered the price to $1499. Please visit
and thanks.