Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default High End Audio Again

In article , Trevor wrote:
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
... Amazing how much tape is on a 10" reel when it's not.

Especially quarter-mil tape. (Anyone remember quarter-mil tape?)

Never saw 10" spools of 1/4mil tape. Did they make any? Usually 3" and 5"
reels that I saw. Certainly none of my 10" reels were that thin!
No reason you couldn't spool some on and splice I guess.

I've seen it for logging applications. It's absolute hell to work with.

One of my old employers had a "wire" recorder with 2ft spools (actually flat
steel ribbon, still have a picture of it somewhere) Not tensilised, but
didn't stretch too easily :-)

Blattnerphone?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Frank Stearns" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" writes:

... Amazing how much tape is on a 10" reel when it's not.

Especially quarter-mil tape. (Anyone remember quarter-mil tape?)

Are you thinking perhaps of 1/2 mil? 1/2 mil was pretty delicate; I can't
imagine running 1/4 mil through anything and having it survive -- at

all...

I was making a hah-hah.

Quarter-mil tape was sold only in small reels, for use on portable
reel-to-reel machines where really long recording time was needed. It was
pretty thin stuff (translucent, if I recall). The higher tension of a
large-reel recorder would have torn it to shreds.

I don't remember if any Compact Cassettes used quarter-mil tape.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Frank Stearns wrote:

Are you thinking perhaps of 1/2 mil? 1/2 mil was pretty delicate; I can't imagine
running 1/4 mil through anything and having it survive -- at all...

Audiotape made a 1/4" mil tape for cart machines, and it was awful and
had a lot of print through, but if you cared about quality you shouldn't
be using a cart machine anyway. Folks also used it in logging recorders
and for other applications.

Likewise you could get 1/4 mil 1/2" videotape intended for loading into
VHS cassettes, and folks used that in logging recorders as well.

The fidelity of logging recordings was not good, but it was usually enough
to tell if a DJ really said a profanity or not.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

Ty Ford writes:

On the other hand, childish talks like this dilute the power of the entire
forum.

I agree, but once one party begins to concentrate on personal attacks and the
like, the other cannot unilaterally sustain the conversation on topic.

Say, for example, someone stumbles in here who has a grain of sense
and maybe something to add. They take a quick look around, presume it's a
room inhabited by 10-year olds and split.

Yes, but that is true for just about every online discussion forum I've ever
seen, or at least every one that admits males.

This is not your personal ****ing chat room and sand box.

I already agree with you; you don't have to provide illustrations.

So quit screwing around and screwing it up for other people who are
here for the reasons in the charter. Get you head out of your ass,
realize this newsgroup is not YOUR PERSONAL internet and get back on
course or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

See above. Are you interested in talking about high-end audio, or do you
prefer to talk only about me?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

Ty Ford writes:

Stop ****ting where you eat.

Are you interested in high-end audio?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

William Sommerwerck writes:

I'm talking about /understanding/ things -- not simply convincing yourself
that a particular point of view is right or wrong.

Most people adopt their opinions from others, rather than form the opinions
themselves. That's why they become upset if the opinions are questioned--they
know that they cannot defend them, because they just copied them from someone
else and don't really know if there is any valid defense for them. If they've
held the opinions for a long time and these opinions support their worldview
in a significant way, any questioning of the opinions is extremely
disconcerting to them, which explains their emotional and irrational behavior
once anyone suggests that their opinions might be objectively incorrect.

The solution to this is to think things through and form one's own opinions,
instead of relying upon someone else to provide them ready-made.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mxsmanic wrote:
Ty Ford writes:

Stop ****ting where you eat.

Are you interested in high-end audio?

Nobody here is, really. If they were, they would go to rec.audio.high-end.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
I think that's where I am on most things: The established authorities
provide me a good starting point from which to ask questions. The
questions and research for answers to said questions is where the
learning truly occurs.

Agreed. That's how to play the knowledge gain [sic] -- along with
hands-on experience.

You say that... but you don't believe it. You don't know how to ask good
questions.

So says you. Your problem is that you don't know very much that I don't
already know better.

Why do you think my e-mail signature is the following quote?

"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Because you are better at trusims than truth? ;-)

Arny, you stopped asking good questions many years ago.

Asked and answered. Like I said William you never recovered from your brush
with high end audio, while I stuck a dagger in its chest and moved on,
circling back occasionally just for fun.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Arny, you stopped asking good questions many years ago.

Asked and answered. Like I said William you never recovered
from your brush with high end audio, while I stuck a dagger in
its chest and moved on, circling back occasionally just for fun.

He finally admits that he's Julian Hirsch's ******* child.

Arny, what have you contributed to our /understanding/ of the subjective
listening process? Nothing, of course, because you don't consider it worth
investigating. Unfortunately, ABX testing provides answers that are relevant
only to the process of ABX testing.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Arny, you stopped asking good questions many years ago.

Asked and answered. Like I said William you never recovered
from your brush with high end audio, while I stuck a dagger in
its chest and moved on, circling back occasionally just for fun.

He finally admits that he's Julian Hirsch's ******* child.

Interesting. There is actually a connection.

Arny, what have you contributed to our /understanding/ of the subjective
listening process?

ABX and a ton of practical application information that comes from it, and
goes with it.

Nothing, of course, because you don't consider it worth
investigating.

William, you have to be really out of touch to say such a thing.

Unfortunately, ABX testing provides answers that are relevant
only to the process of ABX testing.

Spoken as those who have never recovered from drinking the High End Audio
Kool Aid can somehow do.

William, you may think that ABX is only relevant to itself, and so does
John Atkinson. However a ton of people who are in audio's mainstream
disagree.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message

He finally admits that he's Julian Hirsch's ******* child.

Interesting. There is actually a connection.

Can you talk about it publically? grin JH really sucked up to the
manufacturers, something no one could accuse you of.

Unfortunately, ABX testing provides answers that are relevant
only to the process of ABX testing.

Spoken as those who have never recovered from drinking the
High End Audio Kool Aid can somehow do.

Actually, I recovered ca 1993, when I finally learned the hard, bitter truth
of the unreliability of subjective testing. That, however, did not convert
me to ABX, nor did it quench the desire to /understand/ what's going on when
we simply sit down to listen. ABX testing does not provide much assistance
here, because it's only weakly related to real-world listening. Assuming
that ABX reveals "the truth" does not make it so.

William, you may think that ABX is only relevant to itself,
and so does John Atkinson.

All experiments are relevant only to the conditions under which they are
performed. Of course, in most cases those conditions are identical (or close
to) real-world conditions. ABX is not.

However, a ton of people who are in audio's mainstream disagree.

So what? Why should I care what the mainstream thinks? No one ever
progressed by holding to mainstream beliefs.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message

He finally admits that he's Julian Hirsch's ******* child.

Interesting. There is actually a connection.

Can you talk about it publically? grin JH really sucked up to the
manufacturers, something no one could accuse you of.

I had met Julian and found him to be a reasonble chap.

I currently have some of the test equipment that he used at Stereo Review -
2 AudioPrecision test sets.

Unfortunately, ABX testing provides answers that are relevant
only to the process of ABX testing.

Spoken as those who have never recovered from drinking the
High End Audio Kool Aid can somehow do.

Actually, I recovered ca 1993, when I finally learned the hard, bitter
truth
of the unreliability of subjective testing. That, however, did not convert
me to ABX, nor did it quench the desire to /understand/ what's going on
when
we simply sit down to listen.

I dispute that conversion to ABX is necessary or even helpful. It is just a
tool, a very good tool for certain things.

ABX testing does not provide much assistance here, because it's only
weakly related to real-world listening.

That my friend is self-serving Golden Ear dogma.

The biggest problem with ABX is that it does not reinforce audio mythology.

Assuming that ABX reveals "the truth" does not make it so.

Assuming that it is so flawed as to be useless or even just weakly related
does not make it so.

William, you may think that ABX is only relevant to itself,
and so does John Atkinson.

All experiments are relevant only to the conditions under which they are
performed.

A truism that many Golden Ears such as yourself William use to create
excluded middle arguments.

Of course, in most cases those conditions are identical (or close
to) real-world conditions. ABX is not.

Fear and ignorance speaks!

However, a ton of people who are in audio's mainstream disagree.

So what?

The mainstream actually gets many things right.

Why should I care what the mainstream thinks?

If you are ignorant of it, then you are condemned to re-invent from scratch
what they do right, and re-invent what they do wrong. Since they do many
things, that is a ton of excess work.

No one ever progressed by holding to mainstream beliefs.

That might be true if they did everything or the majority of things wrong.

But even if someone makes nothing but mistakes they are worth watching a
little to avoid making the same mistakes.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

What we need in this unmoderated group is a post limit per thread. This is
getting ridiculous.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 16:10:17 UTC+2, Mxsmanic wrote:

See above. Are you interested in talking about high-end audio, or do you
prefer to talk only about me?

Hey, you're finaly to the point. Read carefully (I'll say it loud):

1. THIS GROUP IS NOT ABOUT HIGH END AUDIO.
2. HIGH END AUDIO IS OFFTOPIC HERE.
3. PEOPLE STARTING SUCH THREADS ARE CONSIDERED TROLLS.
4. TAKE HIGH END AUDIO DISCUSSION TO APROPRIATE GROUP.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Luxey writes:

On Tuesday, 10 April 2012 16:10:17 UTC+2, Mxsmanic wrote:

See above. Are you interested in talking about high-end audio, or do you
prefer to talk only about me?

Hey, you're finaly to the point. Read carefully (I'll say it loud):

1. THIS GROUP IS NOT ABOUT HIGH END AUDIO.
2. HIGH END AUDIO IS OFFTOPIC HERE.
3. PEOPLE STARTING SUCH THREADS ARE CONSIDERED TROLLS.
4. TAKE HIGH END AUDIO DISCUSSION TO APROPRIATE GROUP.

You are free to ignore any thread that you find uninteresting or otherwise
objectionable.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Anahata Anahata is offline

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:01:47 -0500, Les Cargill wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

After some deliberation, I've FK'd Myxomatosis for a month. I'll still
see replies from those who think fit to respond, but maybe things will
get quieter...

--
Anahata
--/-- http://www.treewind.co.uk

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Anahata Anahata is offline

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:00:30 -0400, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

What we need in this unmoderated group is a post limit per thread. This
is getting ridiculous.

There is no mechanism for doing that. Your best defence is your
newsreader's killfile. It does wonders for the S/N ratio.

If you can't do that because you're using Google groups, stop using
Google groups...

--
Anahata
--/-- http://www.treewind.co.uk

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"anahata" wrote in message
o.uk...
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:00:30 -0400, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

What we need in this unmoderated group is a post limit per thread. This
is getting ridiculous.

There is no mechanism for doing that. Your best defence is your
newsreader's killfile. It does wonders for the S/N ratio.

If you can't do that because you're using Google groups, stop using
Google groups...

Not using Google, but I noticed that the forum in dpreview.com has
discussion threads that have a 150 post limit. This is programmed in by
their website, so it might not be possible here in Usenet. I don't
understand all about that.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 11 Apr 2012, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

Not using Google, but I noticed that the forum in dpreview.com has
discussion threads that have a 150 post limit. This is programmed
in by their website, so it might not be possible here in Usenet. I
don't understand all about that.

What you suggest is impossible. Usenet doesn't work that way. It's a
distributed messaging network, shared between hundreds or thousands of
servers worldwide. There is no central place where such administration
could take place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Nil" wrote in message
On 11 Apr 2012, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

Not using Google, but I noticed that the forum in dpreview.com has
discussion threads that have a 150 post limit. This is programmed
in by their website, so it might not be possible here in Usenet. I
don't understand all about that.

What you suggest is impossible. Usenet doesn't work that way. It's a
distributed messaging network, shared between hundreds or thousands of
servers worldwide. There is no central place where such administration
could take place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Then how do groups get established, and become either moderated or
unmoderated?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron Capik[_3_] Ron Capik[_3_] is offline

On 4/11/2012 1:11 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
wrote in message
On 11 Apr 2012, "Gary wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

Not using Google, but I noticed that the forum in dpreview.com has
discussion threads that have a 150 post limit. This is programmed
in by their website, so it might not be possible here in Usenet. I
don't understand all about that.

What you suggest is impossible. Usenet doesn't work that way. It's a
distributed messaging network, shared between hundreds or thousands of
servers worldwide. There is no central place where such administration
could take place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Then how do groups get established, and become either moderated or
unmoderated?

Gary Eickmeier

Here's a link with pointers to a lot more information:
http://www.big-8.org/wiki/Main_Page
==

Later...
Ron Capik
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

среда, 11. април 2012. 14..42.05 UTC+2, Mxsmanic је написао/ла:

You are free to ignore any thread that you find uninteresting or otherwise
objectionable.

You are plain rude. Hope you'll make this kind of noise somewhere in real life and learn an lesson, one too easy to understand.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Then how do groups get established, and become either moderated or
unmoderated?

On the Big Eight heirarchy, it involves an elaborate call for votes and
a voting and comment procedure which can go on for years.

On the .alt heirarchy, which is not really part of Usenet per se, any idiot
can forge a newgroup creation message. Basically a message goes out in the
control newsgroup, and any server which sees it will create the new group
(unless it is being attended by an admin who creates them by hand and goes
out of his way to avoid the stupid ones).

There is a nice set of postings in news.announce.newusers which describes
what Usenet is and how it works. Not everything there applies to the alt.
groups.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 4/11/2012 2:41 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Gary wrote:
Then how do groups get established, and become either moderated or
unmoderated?

On the Big Eight heirarchy, it involves an elaborate call for votes and
a voting and comment procedure which can go on for years.

On the .alt heirarchy, which is not really part of Usenet per se, any idiot
can forge a newgroup creation message. Basically a message goes out in the
control newsgroup, and any server which sees it will create the new group
(unless it is being attended by an admin who creates them by hand and goes
out of his way to avoid the stupid ones).

There is a nice set of postings in news.announce.newusers which describes
what Usenet is and how it works. Not everything there applies to the alt.
groups.
--scott

Seems things move faster these days. I recently saw two new
Big Eight groups formed in less than 4 months start to finish.
==

Later...
Ron Capik
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ron Capik wrote:
On 4/11/2012 2:41 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
On the Big Eight heirarchy, it involves an elaborate call for votes and
a voting and comment procedure which can go on for years.

Seems things move faster these days. I recently saw two new
Big Eight groups formed in less than 4 months start to finish.

That might be just because Richard Sexton has found more constructive things
to do....

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

Luxey writes:

?????, 11. ????? 2012. 14.42.05 UTC+2, Mxsmanic ?? ???????/??:

You are free to ignore any thread that you find uninteresting or otherwise
objectionable.

You are plain rude.

What part of my statement did you find rude?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Gary Eickmeier writes:

Not using Google, but I noticed that the forum in dpreview.com has
discussion threads that have a 150 post limit. This is programmed in by
their website, so it might not be possible here in Usenet.

It is not possible on Usenet.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

On Wed 2012-Apr-11 13:25, Luxey writes:
You are free to ignore any thread that you find uninteresting or otherwise
objectionable.

You are plain rude. Hope you'll make this kind of noise somewhere in
real l= ife and learn an lesson, one too easy to understand.

OF course he is.
but then, he has not real interest in audio production
obviously. hE's just a coward troll of course. IF he were
There is, were he truly interested a real fount of knowledge to drink from, including Scott, Paul, Mike Rivers and
others. But, he chooses to gargle.
Just killfile him and be done with it. IF he weren't a
coward he'll use his name.
Probably was an aol user before he discovered gmail.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:10:49 -0400, Mxsmanic wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford writes:

Stop ****ting where you eat.

Are you interested in high-end audio?

childish talks like this dilute the power of the entire forum. Say, for

This is not your personal ****ing chat room and sand box. So quit screwing
around and screwing it up for other people who are here for the reasons in
the charter. Get you head out of your ass, realize this newsgroup is not YOUR
PERSONAL internet and get back on course or don't let the door hit your ass
on the way out.

The alternative is, of course, for everybody to just ignore it. My
newsreader marks all its messages as read on arrival just in case an
interesting point comes up, although it can be set to ignore any thread
it posts in. It only took a few seconds to set up the filter.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:51:28 -0400, John Williamson wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford writes:

[...]

No, John, that's decidedly NOT the point. When prospective members happen on
this newsgroup and see people acting like 10 year olds and BSing about
everything but the topic, they shrug and leave.

It damages the group.

The point I was trying to make is that if everybody ignored this
mxsmanic character, which, for all the use its posts are, might as well
just be a chatbot, it would disappear quite quickly. I am possibly as
exasperated and annoyed as you that so many posters have spent so much
time and effort on a number of threads which have now degenerated into
personal abuse on all sides, when it could all have been avoided by a
bit of common sense all round. For what it's worth, mxsmanic seems to
have now found out which buttons to push to get people wound up, which,
given its use of a pseudonym and its childish reaction to criticism, may
well have been its intention all along.

Still, that's usenet for you. Sometimes the lack of moderation and
censorship means that things get out of hand. Sometimes, the same lacks
mean that a thread goes in an unexpectedly useful direction.

That's just my two penn'orth, though.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

среда, 11. април 2012. 23.23.55 UTC+2, Mxsmanic је написао/ла:

What part of my statement did you find rude?

Context. And attitude.

From now on, you'll be ignored.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mxsmanic Mxsmanic is offline

Luxey writes:

Context. And attitude.

Quote the text that you find rude and explain why you find it so.

I'm not sure how a context can be rude.

From now on, you'll be ignored.

Promises, promises.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford writes:

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:10:49 -0400, Mxsmanic wrote
(in article ):

Are you interested in high-end audio?

childish talks like this dilute the power of the entire forum.

If you find my simple question childish, what sort of impression do you think
that your statement maeks below:

This is not your personal ****ing chat room and sand box. So quit screwing
around and screwing it up for other people who are here for the reasons in
the charter. Get you head out of your ass, realize this newsgroup is not YOUR
PERSONAL internet and get back on course or don't let the door hit your ass
on the way out.

Say, for example, someone stumbles in here who has a grain of sense and maybe
something to add. They take a quick look around, presume it's a room
inhabited by 10-year olds and split.

There are times when I wonder about the ages of some potty-mouthed
participants on Usenet myself.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson writes:

The alternative is, of course, for everybody to just ignore it.

The ones who are the quickest to engage in personal attacks can never just
ignore it. They are too worried about what someone might say about them, and
they are afraid that someone will toss some perceived invective their way
without them having an opportunity to "fight back," in battles that exist only
in their imaginations.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford writes:

No, John, that's decidedly NOT the point. When prospective members happen on
this newsgroup and see people acting like 10 year olds and BSing about
everything but the topic, they shrug and leave.

I've read your posts, but I haven't left. There are other people here who can
sustain a useful conversation.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Mxsmanic wrote:
John Williamson writes:

The alternative is, of course, for everybody to just ignore it.

The ones who are the quickest to engage in personal attacks can never just
ignore it. They are too worried about what someone might say about them, and
they are afraid that someone will toss some perceived invective their way
without them having an opportunity to "fight back," in battles that exist only
in their imaginations.

Perhaps you should just go away and leave this a quieter newsgroup. I
think you would be happier, and so would others.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default usenet etiquette, was high end audio again

On 4/12/2012 6:39 PM, Richard Webb wrote:
On Thu 2012-Apr-12 13:29, John Williamson writes:
[...]

Agreed, at first i was thinking the character was just a bit misinformed or misguided. Trying to help inform and educate got hostility and more ignorance however, which is why a
couple weeks ago it entered my killfile.

I'm proud to have run Bill graham off, but think this
creature is a bit more persistent than Graham was.
Killfiles are the only answer.

Speaking of Usenet etiquette, Richard, is there some reason why you refuse to
set your computer clock to the correct time? Posts having incorrect times cause
sorting problems in many news reader.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default just about anything but high end audio ... O;-)

mcp6453 wrote:

Speaking of Usenet etiquette, Richard, is there some reason why you
refuse to set your computer clock to the correct time? Posts having
incorrect times cause sorting problems in many news reader.

Dunno about Richard, but I refuse to set my computers to daylight saving
time.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

On Thu 2012-Apr-12 13:29, John Williamson writes:
No, John, that's decidedly NOT the point. When prospective members happen on
this newsgroup and see people acting like 10 year olds and BSing about
everything but the topic, they shrug and leave.

It damages the group.

The point I was trying to make is that if everybody ignored this
mxsmanic character, which, for all the use its posts are, might as
well just be a chatbot, it would disappear quite quickly. I am
possibly as exasperated and annoyed as you that so many posters
have spent so much time and effort on a number of threads which
have now degenerated into personal abuse on all sides, when it
could all have been avoided by a bit of common sense all round. For
what it's worth, mxsmanic seems to have now found out which buttons
to push to get people wound up, which, given its use of a pseudonym
and its childish reaction to criticism, may well have been its
intention all along.

Agreed, at first i was thinking the character was just a bit misinformed or misguided. Trying to help inform and educate got hostility and more ignorance however, which is why a
couple weeks ago it entered my killfile.

I'm proud to have run Bill graham off, but think this
creature is a bit more persistent than Graham was.
Killfiles are the only answer.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Scott Dorsey writes:

Perhaps you should just go away and leave this a quieter newsgroup. I
think you would be happier, and so would others.

I see a number of such battles taking place in this newsgroup without my
participation, and they predate my first post as well. So it's not me.

High-end audio Mxsmanic Pro Audio 154 April 5th 12 12:49 PM
More on High-Res Audio Audio Empire High End Audio 10 November 9th 10 02:33 PM
6146s in High End Audio patrick jankowiak Vacuum Tubes 8 October 5th 06 03:24 AM
High-end car audio palpatine Car Audio 6 March 6th 04 01:59 AM
from rec.audio.high-end malcolm Tech 6 November 11th 03 01:28 PM