Roger W. Norman

Default Louder IS Better (With Lossy)

Well thank you for expecting not to find anyone here worth your time. I
assume that most people are nice and polite and act accordingly so, but I
can see where, when one starts out with a preconceived estimate they might
just get what they expected.

For the most part, and even in the heat of discussion, I find the people
here plenty polite. I also find the people here quite helpful, either in
just their commentary on equipment or techniques, but also in their efforts
for their newsgroup brethren. There are plenty of examples to site, but I
guess since your intent is to leave forthwith, then I won't bother you with
the details. I don't want to hold you up.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"Lord Hasenpfeffer" wrote in message
Roger W. Norman wrote:

Now before you complain that I'm trying to kick you off of this group, I
didn't say that.

I have already stated quite cordially that if what happens in this
thread turns out to be a stupid repeat of the occurrences in other
similar past threads in other newsgroups, then I will vacate.

I never expect to find polite people on Usenet just like I never expect
to find people who are not on drugs. If a polite person appears I am
impressed with him because he is unusual in that respect. If a
drug-free person appears, I am equally impressed with him for the same
reason.

The *very first response* I received from this newsgroup included
unwarranted references to "horse****" and "dog****". And you guys think
that *I* can cause a "train wreck" by making my presence known in this
newsgroup.

With responses like most of the ones I've received so far, there is *no*
professionalism on display here at all

You misinterpret my experience-based effort to avoid conflicts by
perverting it into some misguided accusation of self-righteous pomposity
and "Lordship" and in the process turn this thread into a snowball
from hell.

Nearly every post here so far has been OFF-TOPIC. Yes I understand your
freedoms. Yes I understand my position here in relation to others.
Nevertheless, without adequate moderation communication cannot progress
- and so far I'm the only one who's shown interest in handling that
responsibilty.

Can we continue this discussion on-topic or not? If so, let's. If not,
goodbye. It's as simple as that.

I do not have time to dick around with off-topic bull**** and have done
so enough already anyway.

Myke