Posted to rec.audio.car
Makaveli

Default Need help with a pioneer DEH-P6700MP

Is there a way to reset this CD-Player? I've been having problems with
it and I want to know how to reset it to factory settings. If anyone
knows how please let me know thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.car
spongehead

There should be a small button on the back of the HU labeled "reset".
Small as the tip of a pen. So, you gotta take it out...

Posted to rec.audio.car
Makaveli

Thanks there was no reset button on the back but taking it out reset it
anyways. I guess no power did the trick
And it fixed the problem I was having with the speakers and the
satellite radio.

Posted to rec.audio.car
spongehead

Glad it worked. Next time you need to reset it, disconnecting the car
battery should work too.