Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Default Need some Thiele-Small Parameters...

If you have the Thiele-Small Parameters for the JBL GTO1004D Subwoofer,
I would LOVE to get my hands on them... If not, then nevermind.

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Mister.Lull wrote:
If you have the Thiele-Small Parameters for the JBL GTO1004D Subwoofer,
I would LOVE to get my hands on them... If not, then nevermind.

Did you try Googling "JBL GTO1004D parameters"?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-0, 03/14/2006
Tested on: 3/15/2006 7:48:27 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Matt,

I don't know what kind of MORON you're used to dealing with, so I'll
not answer too agrily to that obvious assault on my intelligence. Ass.
Yes, I tried googling it. The JBL website comes up, and there is a
link to the "Owner's Manual" for that product. Within that manual,
however, are NO PARAMETERS. No Theile, No Small. Thank you for your
reply.

~Mister.Lull

Matt Ion wrote:
Mister.Lull wrote:
If you have the Thiele-Small Parameters for the JBL GTO1004D Subwoofer,
I would LOVE to get my hands on them... If not, then nevermind.

Did you try Googling "JBL GTO1004D parameters"?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-0, 03/14/2006
Tested on: 3/15/2006 7:48:27 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

I just so happened to have the parameters for that driver...... however
since someone asked you a question that was an 'insult on your intelligence'
and you responded like you did, the answer is NO!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
oups.com...

Matt Ion wrote:
Mister.Lull wrote:
If you have the Thiele-Small Parameters for the JBL GTO1004D

Subwoofer,
I would LOVE to get my hands on them... If not, then nevermind.

Did you try Googling "JBL GTO1004D parameters"?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-0, 03/14/2006
Tested on: 3/15/2006 7:48:27 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

I don't know what kind of MORON you're used to dealing with, so I'll
not answer too agrily to that obvious assault on my intelligence. Ass.

Geez, what's your problem? He was just trying to help.

Just a little friendly advice, if you ask a question in this group and you
get a polite answer (even if it's one that is not helpful), DON'T BE A JERK!
Didn't your mother teach you ANY manners?

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

My apologies to all.

I was tired, I was cranky, the advice/question seemed unhelpful, I was
a dick.

Thank you for admonishing me.

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

(Swollows Pride)
(Chokes for a while on it, since it's evidently gotten quite large)

So that's a 'no' on anyone having the parameters requested?

~Mister.ShamedAtHisOwnActions.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Mister.Lull wrote:
(Swollows Pride)
(Chokes for a while on it, since it's evidently gotten quite large)

So that's a 'no' on anyone having the parameters requested?

~Mister.ShamedAtHisOwnActions.Lull

I actually did a pretty thorough search of a few different engines
besides Google (hoping to find some to torment you with ... all anyone
references is the info on the JBL manual, which as you've already found
is pretty much useless.

You could always try calling JBL... there's this ancient device called
the telephone that people used to use before they got email...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-1, 03/16/2006
Tested on: 3/16/2006 10:22:33 AM

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

there's this ancient device called
the telephone that people used to use before they got email...

Oh, I hate the phone....no spell-check!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

I honestly don't have the answer to your question, and I was drunk and
wanted to make you feel like a dick. my apologies as well.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER

Matt Ion wrote:
Mister.Lull wrote:
If you have the Thiele-Small Parameters for the JBL GTO1004D

Subwoofer,
I would LOVE to get my hands on them... If not, then nevermind.

Did you try Googling "JBL GTO1004D parameters"?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-0, 03/14/2006
Tested on: 3/15/2006 7:48:27 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

I emailed their support people and got them to send me a .pdf.

Thanks anyway, ya'll.

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

I got an email from one of their support reps saying that they were listed
under that model# on the website. I corrected him because they are not only
missing from the website, but from the manual as well.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
I emailed their support people and got them to send me a .pdf.

Thanks anyway, ya'll.

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

nah, no big deal.. I was trying to get ahold of them for you. I don't own
that speaker. Maybe if I invest in one eventually, I'll take you up on
that... thanks...

--

Austin Becker wrote:
I got an email from one of their support reps saying that they were

listed
under that model# on the website. I corrected him because they are not

only
missing from the website, but from the manual as well.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
I emailed their support people and got them to send me a .pdf.

Thanks anyway, ya'll.

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Austin Becker wrote:
I got an email from one of their support reps saying that they were listed
under that model# on the website. I corrected him because they are not only
missing from the website, but from the manual as well.

What was their response to that?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0611-1, 03/16/2006
Tested on: 3/16/2006 6:21:59 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

They gave me a phone number to call (the one from their website).

Portalatin, Frank Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 1:26 PM
To: beckerhead@
Austin,
You can find all of those stats on JBL.com and then choose the
model#
All parameters will be there.

Thank you
Frank Portalatin

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Small room design/treatment miner49er Pro Audio 3 June 11th 05 02:20 AM
Small PA question Dave Martin Pro Audio 24 August 2nd 04 12:00 AM