Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Default My cat's in heat, what do I do?

I'm used to going to you guys with all my problems.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
ZoSo

Call the Vet. Make an Appointment. Get her spayed. You'll thank me later.
ZoSo
"MOSFET" wrote in message
I'm used to going to you guys with all my problems.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
spongehead

The vet is too expensive. Cost of a plastic bag, 5 cents. Cost of a
few feet of rope, 25 cents. Cost of a cinder block, 2 bucks. The cost
of no more ****y smellin, rowling crazy ass cat, priceless....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

exactly my thoughts

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"spongehead" wrote in message
oups.com...
The vet is too expensive. Cost of a plastic bag, 5 cents. Cost of a
few feet of rope, 25 cents. Cost of a cinder block, 2 bucks. The cost
of no more ****y smellin, rowling crazy ass cat, priceless....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

You heartless people! I guess you wouldn't be interested in the Website I
just built for the ANIMAL SHELTER I work at:
http://www.camanoanimalshelter.com/

On the "Happily Ever After" page you can see a picture of my wife and our
cat (and for that matter, if you go to the website's sponsor's page "Tanner
Enterprises" you can see a picture of my parents (I'm on one of those pages
in the background).

MOSFET

"Austin Becker" wrote in message
exactly my thoughts

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"spongehead" wrote in message
oups.com...
The vet is too expensive. Cost of a plastic bag, 5 cents. Cost of a
few feet of rope, 25 cents. Cost of a cinder block, 2 bucks. The cost
of no more ****y smellin, rowling crazy ass cat, priceless....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

just tie a bell to her tail. n problem solved. dout youll see her again.
past experience.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Thanks bob. At least your method didn't involve KILLING HER! Your stock
just went up two points with me.

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
just tie a bell to her tail. n problem solved. dout youll see her again.
past experience.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Oh come on, like I'd kill a cat. I just don't like them. I love dogs. My
wife and I volunteer at the Panama City Humane Society where we got my black
lab.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"MOSFET" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Nice work on the webpage Mosfet, Two thumbs up.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
You heartless people! I guess you wouldn't be interested in the Website I
just built for the ANIMAL SHELTER I work at:
http://www.camanoanimalshelter.com/

On the "Happily Ever After" page you can see a picture of my wife and our
cat (and for that matter, if you go to the website's sponsor's page "Tanner
Enterprises" you can see a picture of my parents (I'm on one of those pages
in the background).

MOSFET

"Austin Becker" wrote in message
exactly my thoughts

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"spongehead" wrote in message
oups.com...
The vet is too expensive. Cost of a plastic bag, 5 cents. Cost of a
few feet of rope, 25 cents. Cost of a cinder block, 2 bucks. The cost
of no more ****y smellin, rowling crazy ass cat, priceless....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

That's very cool that you volunteer at a shelter! Lord knows, we couldn't
do what we do without the work of our volunteers. You ROCK!

"MOSFET" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

mosfet..you tie a bell to a cats tail.they run insane. god i didnt know
that til i did it.instant wildcat. you dont want to touch that cat after
its on. live n learn.....lol
i think the cat ran until either it died or it chewed its tail off......

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

you ever wanna kill some1 the worst way on earth. find them sitting in a
closed car. have your friend open the dor. after you tie the bell to the
cat.throw it in. close the door. once that cat knows about the bell. i
wouldnt wish that on any baby rapest killer. its just too cruel. uugghh
cant even laugh.thinking about it. god.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

Defiantly call the Vet and get her Spayed. You mentioned that you work for
an Animal shelter, Some of them have an in-house Vet that does
Spay/Neutering. If your lucky enough to have one at yours then ask them if
they will give you a discount on getting yours done. Otherwise its about
$50~ to have them done at least around here.

IF you don't get them spayed, she will start marking her territory ....
Allot...

-Branden

. ..
"MOSFET" wrote in message
I'm used to going to you guys with all my problems.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

$50!!! its that just to office visit...plus whatever you get done.
you must be taking ya animals to some getto vet.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
spongehead

Maybe theres a Bob Barker center in town that can help this poor guy
who just spent more in car audio equipment than I spend on cats in 34
years....

Heat load calculations Tygrr Pro Audio 4 February 9th 06 01:52 AM
Heat load calculations Tygrr Pro Audio 0 February 8th 06 07:13 PM
Heat load calculations Tygrr Pro Audio 0 February 8th 06 07:13 PM
Heat and CD Audio Deterioration? David Bash Tech 21 January 5th 04 04:43 PM
black vs. gray plates David Axt Vacuum Tubes 61 July 13th 03 05:10 PM