Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A Theory About Scott

On Oct 1, 2:47*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:55*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Oct 1, 8:35*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:59*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 9:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

Jenn, not everything is equally excellent

Where did I say that?

Here, its the sum history of your postings.
You go gaga over eryone.

OK, let's try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWQk47ROcw

This guy sucks. *If I played this badly, I'd start doing live sound
at a
church for a living. *He should quit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac4MsjQaEc

This should instead be "Blowin Chunks". *Can't he at least learn to
TUNE
fercryinoutloud? *This guy plays like Dylan presently sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2DC6S4i4wk

Are you kidding me? *Your Lowden is WAY outclassing you. *You're
killing
this beautiful arrangement. *And close your lips.

you gaga and fawn over everyone you know.

No I don't.

If you know someone, then that makes them the best ion the world.

No it doesn't.

You must know some mediocre,'or even just merely good players!

Of course. *But why would I talk about them here?

I'm glad that we could clear that up.

When someone mentions *a name of a person
you kn ow, I never here you say that he is mediovre, or
even merely good.
He is always just fantastice!!!

You're not thinking this through with any kind of normal reasoning:

1. *Yes, everyone I have presented here, like the guitarists, are great. *
Otherwise, why would I post their stuff. *"OK gang, here are some really
mediocre musicians for you to listen to. *Enjoy!"

No, I refer to your gaga's over everyone you'know, it is not related
to your links.

WHich is a straw man. *Name someone I know who I believe is mediocre,
and I'll tell you.

2. *If one of my friends looks themselves up on The Google and sees that
I have called them "mediocre", it would hurt our relationship. *The
logical fallacy that you are committing is that you think that I always
comment when a friend is mentioned. *I don't. *If I don't care for what
they do, I stay quiet. *I have to work with these people.

Then we should not pay any attention to your opinions of them,

Please, feel free. *No, really.

they are candy colored as not to offend your friends and professional
acquaintances.
You are telling us that you can't tell us
waht you really think. Since you don't want
to offend them, you fawn over them ina sycophantic fashion.
this is exactly waht I have been talking about.
I am glad that you can realize that and admit it.

Can go go off on a limb enough to rank those
finger style guitar players? You can add a provisi
that even the last one on the list is very good, if you wish.
But rank order them for me, please.

Let's say that you worked in a business that was super highly
competitive, and those people are part of a very small group of people
who are qualified to do the work. *Further, several of those people are
personal friends. *WHen you work together, it is often in high pressure
situations in close quarters.

Now in that situation, would you rank the quality of those co-workers,
based on a video of their work that captures one moment in time, and
post that opinion on the internet?

I understand, because of the competitive nature of your
'business', the backstabbing, the backbiting,
the cliques, you just can't speak your true mind.
Well, that is exactly what I have been talking about, that
is what makes you appear to be a fawning sycophant
when you pour nothing but praise on the members
of your inner circle. You are dripping with insincerity
when you make those comments. You are afraid
of offending the frail ego of a musical talent who
might have some future benefit on your career.
You are afraid that the least critical word will start a backlash
against you that might cause harm to your position.
LOL!!!! That is what being a fawning sycophant is all about!!!!

PS: posts like these are what being a rambling drunk is all about!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are too much of a coward to rank the vids

LOL!

you have no excuse at all, you don't even work woth those people.

You haven't told me the point of your little demand.

Meanwhile, I don't take orders from drunks. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 1, 2:46*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:39*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

**** off, twit. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bunch of cowards

2pid must have lent Clyde his dictionary.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 1, 2:51*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 1, 10:44*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:50*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn wrote:
[...]

I don't work with anyone you would name here who is mediocre. *You don't
understand how good you have to be to make it as a performer. *I'm
BARELY in the professional performance scene in L.A. and other places. *
I've made other decisions (and interests) for my career. *I'm very, very
lucky that I can make a percentage of my income, around $20,000 a year
the past few years, as a player of brass and trombone. *So when someone
whose style I share and understand gets mentioned here, they are at a
place in the profession where they are REALLY special players; the top
fraction of a percent of the people who are serious about playing. *If
you ask 100 people are really into this niche of guitar playing (solo
fingerstyle acoustic) who their favorite 5 players are, the vast
majority would name those players I shared YouTube videos of.

you shared more than five players. which of these are in 'your'
top five, and in what order?

In no order: *Smith, Juber, Huttlinger, Gerhard, McManus. *Based on more
than these videos.

Probably based on the five you most are in fear of ****ing off!
I can only go by these vids, plus
some others posted earlier.
There was nothing of any musical interest from Juber.

Have you been playing long, Clyde? What kind of box do you own (I'm
not referring to wine boxes)?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 10:39*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:59*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 9:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn
wrote:
[...]

You didn't answer the question.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 10:39*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:59*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 9:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn
wrote:
[...]

I answered it in another post from you.
I wouldn't be saying anything at all about my
business associates, because if all i did
were to sing the highest praises, it would
'appear to make me look like a phony,
like a fawning sycophant.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 3:59*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

there are specific vids you presented. rank them on those
performances.
subjectively. I didn't ask for objectivity

**** off, twit. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bunch of cowards

Please rank the following individuals in order of relative intelligence.
Do not consider any other factors, such as your impression of their
temperaments or whether they like the same kind of music as you.

1. Scottie W.
2. Stephen M.
3. Edward S.
4. Jennifer M.
5. Robert M.

Let's see how 'brave' you are.

Who is Edward S. could that be SHHH!????
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

there are specific vids you presented. rank them on those
performances.
subjectively. I didn't ask for objectivity

**** off, twit. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bunch of cowards

Please rank the following individuals in order of relative intelligence.
Do not consider any other factors, such as your impression of their
temperaments or whether they like the same kind of music as you.

1. Scottie W.
2. Stephen M.
3. Edward S.
4. Jennifer M.
5. Robert M.

Let's see how 'brave' you are.

as soon as you let me know who edward S. is, I will do that,
or else i can jsut rank the other 4

I will do that!!!

!) Robert M'
2Jennifer M.
3) Scottie W.
4. Stephen M. (Mine 109?)

LLOL!!!!, they are all world cless geniuses!!!!!

Robert is your classic totally crackpot, obnoxious and insane genius.
Jenn seems very much on the ball,
Scott is smart in technical matters, but a poor communicator.
Stephen hasn't impressed me with any cogent aqrguments and is mired in
naivity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 3:59*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky burbled:

LOL!!!! That is what being a fawning sycophant is all about!!!!

Um, no, Clyde, it isn't.

My dear SHhhh, yes it is

No, it's not.

yes it is

fawning·ly adv.
Synonyms: fawn1, apple-polish, bootlick, kowtow, slaver1, toady,
truckle
These verbs mean to curry favor by behaving obsequiously and
submissively: fawned on her superior; students apple-polishing the
teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing to a judge;
slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the club; nobles
truckling to the king.

syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On Oct 1, 8:35*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:59*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 9:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn wrote:
[...]

The point is to get you to refuse and show us what a coward you are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 4:40Â*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 2:51Â*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 10:44Â*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
Â*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:50Â*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Â*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36Â*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Â*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30Â*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Â*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40Â*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

Jenn, not everything is equally excellent

Where did I say that?

Here, its the sum history of your postings.
You go gaga over eryone.

OK, let's try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWQk47ROcw

This guy sucks. Â*If I played this badly, I'd start doing live sound
at a
church for a living. Â*He should quit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac4MsjQaEc

This should instead be "Blowin Chunks". Â*Can't he at least learn to
TUNE
fercryinoutloud? Â*This guy plays like Dylan presently sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2DC6S4i4wk

Are you kidding me? Â*Your Lowden is WAY outclassing you. Â*You're
killing
this beautiful arrangement. Â*And close your lips.

you gaga and fawn over everyone you know.

No I don't.

If you know someone, then that makes them the best ion the world.

No it doesn't.

You must know some mediocre,'or even just merely good players!

Of course. Â*But why would I talk about them here?

I'm glad that we could clear that up.

When someone mentions Â*a name of a person
you kn ow, I never here you say that he is mediovre, or
even merely good.
He is always just fantastice!!!

I don't work with anyone you would name here who is mediocre. Â*You don't
understand how good you have to be to make it as a performer. Â*I'm
BARELY in the professional performance scene in L.A. and other places. Â*
I've made other decisions (and interests) for my career. Â*I'm very, very
lucky that I can make a percentage of my income, around $20,000 a year
the past few years, as a player of brass and trombone. Â*So when someone
whose style I share and understand gets mentioned here, they are at a
place in the profession where they are REALLY special players; the top
fraction of a percent of the people who are serious about playing.. Â*If
you ask 100 people are really into this niche of guitar playing (solo
fingerstyle acoustic) who their favorite 5 players are, the vast
majority would name those players I shared YouTube videos of.

you shared more than five players. which of these are in 'your'
top five, and in what order?

In no order: Â*Smith, Juber, Huttlinger, Gerhard, McManus. Â*Based on more
than these videos.

Probably based on the five you most are in fear of ****ing off!
I can only go by these vids, plus
some others posted earlier.
There was nothing of any musical interest from Juber.

Have you been playing long, Clyde? What kind of box do you own (I'm
not referring to wine boxes)?

Box (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Search Wiktionary Look up box in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
For box within Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:BOX
Contents
[hide]

* 1 People
* 2 Places
* 3 In mathematics
* 4 In entertainment
o 4.1 In music
* 5 Other uses
* 6 See also

A box is a container or package, often rectangular or cuboid.

Box may also refer to:
[edit] People

* Betty Box, British film producer
* Cloyce Box, American football player
* Don Box, Microsoft employee
* Edgar Box, pseudonym used by Gore Vidal
* George E. P. Box, British statistician
* John Box, British film designer
* Kenneth Box, British track and field sprinter
* Mick Box, British guitarist
* Muriel Box, British writer
* Steve Box, British animator
* Sydney Box, British film producer

[edit] Places

* Box, Wiltshire, England
* Box, Gloucestershire, England

[edit] In mathematics

* The –¡ ("box") operator in mathematics is used for:
o Logical necessity in modal logic
o The Conway box function
o The D'Alembert Operator
* Cuboid, a geometric figure

[edit] In entertainment

* Box, a villainous robot character from the 1970s science-fiction
film Logan's Run
* Box (comics), a fictional superhero in Marvel Comics
* Box (theatre), a small, separated area in the auditorium for a
limited number of people

[edit] In music

* Box (Guided by Voices album)
* Box (Dive album)
* Box (Klinik album)
* Box (Mellowdrone album), the first full length album by indie
band Mellowdrone
* Slang for a stage monitor or PA system loudspeaker cabinet
* Beatboxing, a vocalist imitating drums and instruments

[edit] Other uses

* Boxing, a sport (the related verb is to box)
* Box (automobile), a subtype of the Hi-riser automobile, usually
a late 1970s to early 1990s American sedan, modified with a suspension
lift and very large diameter wheels
* "Box" or "Box 500", referring to the British Security Service
(MI5)
* Box (cricket), an abdominal protector or cup worn by a batsman
in cricket
* Box (juggling) a juggling pattern for 3 objects
* Vagina, in vulgar slang
* Box.net, an online storage and file sharing website
* Computer case
* Box, a tree or shrub of the genus Buxus
* Box, a type of Eucalyptus tree

[edit] See also

* The Box (disambiguation)
* Boxes (disambiguation)
* Box-room, (also boxroom or box room), a small room in a house
* Boxing Day
* Blue box (phreaking)
* Black box (disambiguation)
* Boxing the compass
* Boombox, a portable stereo music system
* Dots and Boxes, a pencil and paper game
* Gold Box, a series of computer role-playing games
* Luxury box, a private suite in a sports arena
* Torsion box, a beam constructed of two skins applied to a core
material
* Phreaking boxes, devices used by phone phreaks

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Sacky reveals the chaos within.

[...]

Thank you for calibrating your perceptivity scale. We can now make accurate
assessments of the value of your opinions.

My new assessment is about the same as my old assessment.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 9:39*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,

[...]

I guess that you won't be calling me for any gigs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky McBlindSpot said:

Thank you for calibrating your perceptivity scale. We can now make accurate
assessments of the value of your opinions.

My new assessment is about the same as my old assessment.

I guess that you won't be calling me for any gigs.

You're a dancer? I had no idea.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 3:59*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky burbled:

LOL!!!! That is what being a fawning sycophant is all about!!!!

Um, no, Clyde, it isn't.

My dear SHhhh, yes it is

No, it's not.

yes it is

fawning·ly adv.
Synonyms: fawn1, apple-polish, bootlick, kowtow, slaver1, toady,
truckle
These verbs mean to curry favor by behaving obsequiously and
submissively: fawned on her superior; students apple-polishing the
teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing to a judge;
slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the club; nobles
truckling to the king.

syc·o·phant (sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering
influential people.

Gee, that would be just awful of me if any of it fit, which it doesn't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 10:39*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:59*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 9:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

m,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn

wrote:
[...]

Why would I want to post about my business associates for whom I held no
respect?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

Jenn doesn't work with mediocre musicians!

Actually, with the exception of some of my students, you are very close
to being correct.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

You are saying that they are not equally superlative
but you won't tell us your ranking, because you might
offend one or more of them.
That is where your being a fawning sycophant comes into play.
You are ass kissing.

No, ass kissing would be saying they are better than they are to try to
get close to them or some other reason.

You do that a lot.

Incorrect, but thanks for playing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

At the tiem, soomebidy (maybe Steve???) posted youtube
links to some better oens, i forgot who0 they were/

All I remember is a performance which:
1. Wasn't acoustic
2. Wasn't fingerstyle
3. Wasn't solo

Otherwise it was a perfect comparison.

No, I remember seeing acoustic, solo, fingerpicking vids

OK, maybe someone will remember who they were.

I posted links to the Amazing Tommy Emmanuel.

Yep, he's amazing; one of my favorites. Quite too loud for my tastes
live, however.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 10:44*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:50*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

*
[...]

Yep, that's it exactly. Thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering
influential people.

Gee, that would be just awful of me if any of it fit, which it doesn't.

Sacky seems unable to disgorge his baggage.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 11:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

[...]

b y your own admissiion, yes, it does.
your state of denial is no surprise to me
you already admited that you won't say even the least
negative thing here about your associates, for fear of loss of work.
You wouldn't even rank order youor five favorite finger pickers
out if such fears.
So whe you tell us how great and mighty all your associates are, it
is unbelievable.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 11:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

Jenn doesn't work with mediocre musicians!

Actually, with the exception of some of my students, you are very close
to being correct.

according to jenn, thay are all equally great.
She won't tejj us which greats are greater
tah the other greats, out of fear of offending the not quite
the greatest of the greats.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 11:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 10:44*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:50*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn
wrote:
[...]

Yep, that's it exactly. *Thanks.

as you said earlier, you don't want to offend
anyone that might advamce your career.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 1, 11:52*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering
influential people.

Gee, that would be just awful of me if any of it fit, which it doesn't.

Sacky seems unable to disgorge his baggage.

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/m...big.burger.jpg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 11:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 10:44*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:50*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 5:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

m,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 30, 2:30*am, Jenn
wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:40*pm, Jenn

wrote:
[...]

Nope, I've never said that. You're imagining things. Bad batch of
Thunderbird?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 11:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

Jenn doesn't work with mediocre musicians!

Actually, with the exception of some of my students, you are very close
to being correct.

according to jenn, thay are all equally great.

Nope, I've never said that. You're making things up.

She won't tejj us which greats are greater
tah the other greats, out of fear of offending the not quite
the greatest of the greats.

Do you believe that there is a "best guitarist (or anything else) in the
world"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 11:36*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

[...]

No, you made that up. Why?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

you already admited that you won't say even the least
negative thing here about your associates, for fear of loss of work.

No, you made that up. Why?

Because you terrify him, Mistress.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

Default Dickie rises again

"Jenn" wrote :

"He wants to get to the "meat of the issue"."

A pun of sorts that I admit was difficult to resist

Not very sharp are you? You're just repeating a pun that I instigated.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Boon" wrote :

You don't know how ****ed up I am, yet.

Ah, threats. Very easy to deal with on live.com.

I'm sure microsoft are just gagging to receive an email from somebody who is
so mentally deranged that they perceive any ambiguous statement to be a
threat.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote :

You are saying that they are not equally superlative
but you won't tell us your ranking, because you might
offend one or more of them.
That is where your being a fawning sycophant comes into play.
You are ass kissing.

No, ass kissing would be saying they are better than they are to try to
get close to them or some other reason.

You do that a lot.

Incorrect

You kiss ass day in, day out.
Of course you lack the balls to admit this!
As Clyde says you're a fawning sycophant.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote :

Jenn doesn't work with mediocre musicians!

Actually, with the exception of some of my students, you are very close
to being correct.

Yes I know that is the myth you are trying to propagate here;
sycophantically.

(I was of course paraphrasing your own words, thus mocking you.)

The truth is nobody you associate with is a top notch, in-demand, world
class musician. This is especially true of Jubba, whose main claim to fame
is riding the coattails of others!

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Jenn" wrote :

Juber is not a world class guitatrist, whatever that vague phrase
might mean. I have seen much better.
He is competent, but not musical.
Htere were others posting here at that time who agreed.

Thanks for your opinion. I suppose that the Hollywood contractors are
simply wrong.

We only have your assertion that Jubby is the most sought after session
guitarist in the world.

Let's get something straight here right now : Hollywood contracts are no
measure of talent.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Dickless spewed:

Let's get something straight here right now : Hollywood contracts are no
measure of talent.

Is that your "true" persona, Dickless -- the raging, impotent Usenet
egomaniac?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 2, 1:24�pm, "James Smith" wrote:
"Boon" wrote :

You don't know how ****ed up I am, yet.

Ah, threats. Very easy to deal with on live.com.

I'm sure microsoft are just gagging to receive an email from somebody who is
so mentally deranged that they perceive any ambiguous statement to be a
threat.

I'm sure you're right. Why don't you get all "****ed up" and find out?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Jenn" wrote :

[My idol] worked on albums by all of the Beatles except Lennon. Can you
imagine the studios hiring someone who they don't consider to be the
best?

Yes.

Some credits ['of my idol Laurence Jubor']:
Barry Manilow album

Has been

all the James Bond movies the past 10 years or so

Name them

lots of Disney (Pocahantas, etc.)

LOL!

Al Stewart

LOL!

Good Will Hunting, Men in Black, Home Improvement,

Trash

Cleo Laine...

LOL!

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

You are saying that they are not equally superlative
but you won't tell us your ranking, because you might
offend one or more of them.
That is where your being a fawning sycophant comes into play.
You are ass kissing.

No, ass kissing would be saying they are better than they are to try to
get close to them or some other reason.

You do that a lot.

Incorrect

You kiss ass day in, day out.
Of course you lack the balls to admit this!
As Clyde says you're a fawning sycophant.

In my case, not having balls is as it should be. How's it working out
for you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

"He wants to get to the "meat of the issue"."

A pun of sorts that I admit was difficult to resist

Not very sharp are you?

No, I'm just a dumb musician.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

[My idol] worked on albums by all of the Beatles except Lennon. Can you
imagine the studios hiring someone who they don't consider to be the
best?

Yes.

Why would they? Lack of understanding of the music business noted.

Some credits ['of my idol Laurence Jubor']:
Barry Manilow album

Has been

Every professional guitarist in LA would love that credit.

all the James Bond movies the past 10 years or so

Name them

For Your Eyes Only, View to a Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is
Not Enough, Die Another Day, Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace

lots of Disney (Pocahantas, etc.)

LOL!

Are you kidding me? Every professional guitarist in LA would love that
credit.

Al Stewart

LOL!

Every professional guitarist in LA would love that credit.

Good Will Hunting, Men in Black, Home Improvement,

Trash

Every professional guitarist in LA would love that credit.

Cleo Laine...

LOL!

Every professional guitarist in LA would love that credit.

Your lack of knowledge on the topic is stunning, but not surprising.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Juber is not a world class guitatrist, whatever that vague phrase
might mean. I have seen much better.
He is competent, but not musical.
Htere were others posting here at that time who agreed.

Thanks for your opinion. I suppose that the Hollywood contractors are
simply wrong.

We only have your assertion that Jubby is the most sought after session
guitarist in the world.

I didn't say that, but close enough. If you don't believe me, call the
contractors. Or go to Local 47 and check the date books. Knock
yourself out.

Let's get something straight here right now : Hollywood contracts are no
measure of talent.

lol Let's just say it's a pretty good indication.