Shure SM53 Grill Repair

Old April 27th 12, 04:43 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah

Default Shure SM53 Grill Repair

> The grill is dented, but it can be pushed out if I can get to it. At this point,
> it looks like it's a no-go as I may have to destroy the "sheet" to get to the
> grill.

I wonder whether you could loop some dental floss through the grill
with a small bent needle. Then you could pull out the dent
from the outside.

Tobiah

Shure SM53 Grill Repair Tobiah Pro Audio 1 April 30th 12 03:31 AM
Shure PE56D repair question Cyberserf[_2_] Pro Audio 2 October 31st 10 11:59 PM
Subwoofer grill Pete Car Audio 11 September 10th 06 03:18 AM
Which Is Better For Live Singing - Shure SM58 or Shure Beta 58 Mack Pro Audio 6 September 3rd 04 08:19 PM
Sub Grill Zerotwist Car Audio 2 August 3rd 03 01:55 PM