Dave Jones Zoom H1 Recorder Teardown

Old April 25th 12, 07:05 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Dave Jones Zoom H1 Recorder Teardown

Have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CCWn...U RZqWBigcVOQ

Dave
Old April 25th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W[_3_]

>:

> Have a look.

and do *not* forget to turn off speaker output, *before* the guy starts
talking!

Old April 25th 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:05:04 -0400, lid wrote:

>Have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CCWn...U RZqWBigcVOQ

>Dave

Far too much handwork in that thing - makes it too expensive. They
still have at least one more engineering cycle to complete before they
are making serious money from it.

Old April 25th 12, 09:36 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers

On 4/25/2012 1:43 PM, Don Pearce wrote:

> Far too much handwork in that thing - makes it too expensive. They
> still have at least one more engineering cycle to complete before they
> are making serious money from it.

Expensive? It's only $100 retail and it'll probably not be
around long enough for another engineering cycle. The next
cycle will be a new model. That's the way these things work.

On the other hand, I suspect that it's due to the hand work
that he was able to take it apart.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff