Nicholas Smith

Default Speaker Box for Dodge Ram

rec.audio.car

I want to build a high quality, professional looking speaker box for
my 1994 Dodge Ram Full-Size Ext. Cab pickup. Something to go under
the rear seat and to hold two 10's or 12's.

Does anyone know of / have some plans they could email me or post?
I've seen a few shops online building them, and some companies like
qlogic making them, but damn I can't spend $250-$350 for a speaker
box.

Any suggestions? If nothing else I'll just take some measurements and
try to work one up myself.

Nick
FogHornLegHorn

I had real nice results using a q-logic single 12" enclosure w/ an IDQ D4
v.2 off a Directed 600D in my old 99 ram QC.
I purchased the qlogic off ebay for 80.00+20.00 shipping.....

FHLH

"Nicholas Smith" wrote in message
om...
rec.audio.car

I want to build a high quality, professional looking speaker box for
my 1994 Dodge Ram Full-Size Ext. Cab pickup. Something to go under
the rear seat and to hold two 10's or 12's.

Does anyone know of / have some plans they could email me or post?
I've seen a few shops online building them, and some companies like
qlogic making them, but damn I can't spend $250-$350 for a speaker
box.

Any suggestions? If nothing else I'll just take some measurements and
try to work one up myself.

Nick

Stereo HIss, speaker pop after re-do of rear speaker mounts Me Car Audio 1 August 3rd 03 10:09 AM
Best speaker location in truck cab Lex Car Audio 0 August 1st 03 12:33 AM
Speaker size question BillM Car Audio 2 July 27th 03 06:40 PM
Wire detached from rear speaker Richard Biffl Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 05:09 PM
Speaker "Breathing Room" ? Mike Sims Car Audio 11 July 8th 03 07:40 PM