Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's world is imploding

The shame. The perversity. The caninity bereft of naturality. howwwwwl!

The worst has happened. A male "prom queen" has actually been elected by
the senior class at Fairfax HS in Los Angeles.

“At one time, prom may have been a big popularity contest where the best
looking guy or girl were crowned king and queen,” Garcia told the crowd of
seniors. "Things have changed and it’s no longer just about who has the
most friends or who wears the coolest clothes. Sure I’m not your typical
prom queen candidate. There’s more to me than meets the eye.”

The audience erupted in applause after Garcia’s speech, and a group of his
female friends spent the rest of the week wearing pink crowns and
campaigning for him. On Saturday night at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel,
wearing a charcoal-gray tuxedo and a black bow tie, he learned his class
had elected him queen.

“I felt invincible,” Garcia said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/fairfax-high-elects-gay-man-as-prom-queen-prompting-discussion-about-gender-roles.html

It's time for the Scotties of the world to take a stand. This school must
be destroyed and its filthy, perversion-embracing students sent somewhere
for a proper education. The nerve of those people!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 27 Mai, 19:54, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

I'll pray that he passes the panty check at the prom.
http://www.the-vu.com/2002/07/check-...s-at-the-door/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On May 27, 4:54*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

I'm sure Bratzi's more interested in the fact that he's a "browner."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
The shame. The perversity. The caninity bereft of naturality. howwwwwl!

The worst has happened. A male "prom queen" has actually been elected by
the senior class at Fairfax HS in Los Angeles.

³At one time, prom may have been a big popularity contest where the best
looking guy or girl were crowned king and queen,² Garcia told the crowd of
seniors. "Things have changed and it¹s no longer just about who has the
most friends or who wears the coolest clothes. Sure I¹m not your typical
prom queen candidate. There¹s more to me than meets the eye.²

The audience erupted in applause after Garcia¹s speech, and a group of his
female friends spent the rest of the week wearing pink crowns and
campaigning for him. On Saturday night at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel,
wearing a charcoal-gray tuxedo and a black bow tie, he learned his class
had elected him queen.

³I felt invincible,² Garcia said.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/fairfax-high-elects-gay...

It's time for the Scotties of the world to take a stand. This school must
be destroyed and its filthy, perversion-embracing students sent somewhere
for a proper education. The nerve of those people!

I'm sure Bratzi's more interested in the fact that he's a "browner."

Plus, you can't close that school down. It's where "Grease" was filmed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

It's time for the Scotties of the world to take a stand. This school must
be destroyed and its filthy, perversion-embracing students sent somewhere
for a proper education. The nerve of those people!

I'm sure Bratzi's more interested in the fact that he's a "browner."

Plus, you can't close that school down. It's where "Grease" was filmed.

As we chat about this, the Mormons are probably organizing a lobby team to
have the prom election annulled.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

On May 27, 6:38�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

It's time for the Scotties of the world to take a stand. This school must
be destroyed and its filthy, perversion-embracing students sent somewhere
for a proper education. The nerve of those people!

I'm sure Bratzi's more interested in the fact that he's a "browner."

Plus, you can't close that school down. �It's where "Grease" was filmed.

As we chat about this, the Mormons are probably organizing a lobby team to
have the prom election annulled.

Will that be before or after they anoint their magic underwear with
oil?

Scottie's blog! George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 0 February 13th 09 12:21 AM
Scottie's Problem George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 2 January 27th 09 11:35 PM
Scottie's Shame Eeyore Audio Opinions 9 July 30th 08 07:46 AM
Scottie's blog George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 December 23rd 07 05:02 AM