James Perrett

Default What would you do?

Mike Gilmour wrote:
I have since heard allegedly that some other folk have had the same payment
problems. Should I just forget it all about it or make a big fuss...if big
fuss, any ideas??

You can now submit a claim to the small claims court online (provided
you know all the relevant details). Do a web search and you should find
the address.

Cheers.

James.
Mike Gilmour

Thanks James,

I'll do that, thanks. Hopefully it may get something back. More importantly
he'll realise I'm not accepting this loss as passively as he no doubt
expects.

Cheers,

Mike