Wanted: used Starbird Studio Mic Boom

Old January 28th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Wanted: used Starbird Studio Mic Boom

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to buy a used, older type Starbird Studio boom stand.
If anyone is interested in selling one, or knows of a TV/Radio
station
that be be willing to sell one, please email me. Thanks in advance!
Pat
pat-(at)-sommers.com

Old January 28th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

> wrote:
>I'm looking to buy a used, older type Starbird Studio boom stand.
>If anyone is interested in selling one, or knows of a TV/Radio
>station
>that be be willing to sell one, please email me. Thanks in advance!

The good news is that the Starbird booms are still in production and you
can buy a brand new one from Manley.

The bad news is that they cost a bloody fortune since they are handmade.

The WORST news is that the used ones often sell for almost as much as the
new ones, since they last forever and the people with them know what they
are worth.