Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brandon Buckner

Default good bass songs

The Star Wars Imperial March does a pretty good job.

Brandonb

Interloper wrote:

[delurking]

what are some songs with fancy bass in it?

Since your question does not involve musical taste in any way:
The cannon in the 1812 Overture ought to make some big noise.
The Bad Livers offer some pretty "fancy bass".
Any recording with Tony Levin on bass should sound good.

The next time a car with the pounding, rumbling, penis-compensating
bass pulls up beside me in traffic and drowns out my conversation with
my passenger, or drives through my neighborhood at 2:00am and wakes me
up, I would just love love LOVE to hear something different for once.
Give it a shot.

DVD player with good CD sound? Paul Groves General 5 March 15th 04 11:15 PM
Songs for Download Splasher General 0 March 8th 04 08:56 AM
Newbie Subwoofer questions OodlesoFun General 28 January 12th 04 05:51 PM
bulding speaker boxes and bass tubes chardie General 0 November 22nd 03 10:05 PM
Good installer in Chicago area needed. Rafal Car Audio 0 July 2nd 03 06:08 PM