Sam Carleton

Default Yet another reference site for you to use...

In my quest to learn what there is to learn about car audio, I
finally put my knowledge of computers to some use! I implemented a
links engine (something like yahoo.com or google.com) to manage all
the sites I am discovering that are related to car audio. One of
the powerful features of this engine is that YOU can submit both
categories and links to the site. You will be able to share the
great links you have found with the rest of us!

It happens that I have some other interests; so there are categories
for those topics also.

If you are looking for something related to car audio, I might have
a link on my site. If you found something you thinks others will
find interesting, please submit the link. Either way, I would
appreciate it if you where to stop by!

http://www.miltonstreet.com/scarleton/links/

Sam

--
See my links engine for a collection of sites that might be of
interest to you. Your additions will make this engine more powerful

New multichannel rec. reviewed on site Robert Benson General 0 June 20th 04 04:10 PM
New Web Site!!! croc17 General 0 January 17th 04 10:48 PM
Teac Reference Components DKCC General 2 September 23rd 03 12:09 AM
Teac Reference 300 DKCC General 0 September 14th 03 06:31 PM
Classic speaker web site Sean General 0 July 19th 03 07:12 AM