Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default Forgery by Brian L. McCarty

"Fletch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, yes, you MUST reply. How mature.

Look. The reality is that you want this to continue or you would simply
let it go, being secure in the knowledge that you are who and what you
are, and that anyone who truly knows you will recognise the fraud in
any slanderous language used by anyone and everyone who doesn't really
know you.

Get over yourself and move on.

You may not like this comment, but you know it's true. Neither you, nor
I, are that important to get so wrapped up in petty and stupid battles
that accomplish nothing.

--Fletch

Fletch,
I understand your feeling, considering you have only the usenet posts to
go on. But this is a much larger story than usenet. The entire story
actually manages to involve the prime minister of one country, the President
of another, the F.B.I., , Jeff Wexler, K1 Ventures (Singapore's largest
venture capital firm) and a number of people who had the police called to
their doors by Brian L. McCarty by the false claim they were selling stolen
equipment.
As I write this, McCarty has copied the website
http://www.rocketstockpicks.com/ and dropped it into his own domain,
http://www.worldjazz.com . At the same time, his other website,
http://coralseastudios.com/dir.html, makes the false claim that he is in
partnership with Shanghai Film Studio. Shanghai Film Studio has issued an
official denial.
These are some of the facts:
1. McCarty's websites smack of investment fraud, using constantly shifting
claims of deals and endorsements, none of which are true.
2. McCarty harasses sellers on rec.audio.opinion. In numerous instances, he
has filed false complaints with police or zoning authorities. In one case,
he got a man evicted from his house in Dover, DE. His "crime": selling
audio equipment at prices McCarty did not approve.
3. By calling an elderly lady neighbor of mine at 2 a.m. at night for a
month, he put her in a hospital, and almost caused her death.
4. McCarty infiltrated the email list of a film project, and attempted to
sabotage the project. He did a little damage.
5. There was a year-long investigation by the FBI, and they DID present
charges to the U.S. Attorney, District of Connecticut.
6 The U.S. attorney's office declined to prosecute, because, at the time,
the legal theory the FBI presented was too novel. Maybe not today.
7 Many people have had their names used by McCarty without their knowledge,
in complete fabrications to flesh out his websites. I'm one of the victims.
McCarty is an identity thief, not for credit card use, but for usenet and
false endorsements.
8. Yesterday morning, someone blew through the Dresher Shop'n Bag shopping
center at night, placing libelous leaflets with my photo on them. The
leaflets depicted me as a physically dangerous individual, who had been so
evaluated by a psychiatrist. The Upper Dublin cops, who I've known for 40
years, collected them for me. Whoever did it was savy enough to avoid the
two stores that might have cameras on the entrances.
9. McCarty tried to live a double life. He had a business partner in Jeff
Wexler. His ability to deceive Wexler is indicative of how sly he is.

There is more, but... Some have asked why I don't settle this in court. The
answer is, McCarty is extremely sly at commiting acts which are not actually
prosecutable crimes. Therefore, the case is currently civil, not criminal.
The cost burden for a civil case against McCarty is on me. I can afford it,
but it's not worth it. We're talking serious money here, like $100K.

Surprisingly, having a website that is decorated like a honeypot for an
investment scam is not a crime. If Brian manages to take some money,
resulting in complaints by investor(s), then the Law will come down on him
hard.

I have always been willing to settle this amicably. This is what I want from
Brian:
1. He must cease harassing sellers on r.a.m., in which he actually accuses
very upstanding people of being dishonest, and quotes inapplicable prices
from a "Bluebook" to harm the seller.
2. He must remove from his websites all false endorsements, false "deals",
and misleading links etc.
3. If he adheres to the above, and leaves me alone, I'll leave him alone.

And Brian, you might consider this, because as it stands, your dream
projects simply cannot go ahead. There are several of us who watch you
constantly, using sophisticated databases.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Dr. Dolittle

Robert Morein wrote:

Fletch,
I understand your feeling, considering you have only the usenet posts to
go on. But this is a much larger story than usenet. The entire story

Just shut the **** up already.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
George M. Middius

Dr. Dolittle said:

But this is a much larger story than usenet.

Just shut the **** up already.

What kind of bug crawled up your ass, Little Boy?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Carey Carlan

"Robert Morein" wrote in
:

You may not like this comment, but you know it's true. Neither you,
nor I, are that important to get so wrapped up in petty and stupid
battles that accomplish nothing.

--Fletch

Fletch,
I understand your feeling, considering you have only the usenet
posts to go on. But this is a much larger story than usenet.

But Robert, let me reiterate what Fletch said.

The rest of us really don't care.

His attacks, your defenses, your attacks, his rebuttals.

We just don't care...
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
soundhaspriority

"Carey Carlan" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in
:

You may not like this comment, but you know it's true. Neither you,
nor I, are that important to get so wrapped up in petty and stupid
battles that accomplish nothing.

--Fletch

Fletch,
I understand your feeling, considering you have only the usenet
posts to go on. But this is a much larger story than usenet.

But Robert, let me reiterate what Fletch said.

The rest of us really don't care.

His attacks, your defenses, your attacks, his rebuttals.

We just don't care...

Carey,
That's fine with me.

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
paul packer

On Sat, 20 May 2006 15:04:01 GMT, "Dr. Dolittle"
wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:

Fletch,
I understand your feeling, considering you have only the usenet posts to
go on. But this is a much larger story than usenet. The entire story

Just shut the **** up already.

Is this how you talk to the animals?

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Dr. Dolittle