Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default Gas $2.41 NOW.....

so cheap! last week i bought gas under $2.20....
in louisiana....
i've wondered in places like louisiana n ca.whys gas so much.they dont
have the transportation cost.both places make gas in the state.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

Try paying $3.42 a gallon.

We pay for gas by the litre in Australia and it costs $1.20+

You guys have it easy.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

look cause your country is screwing you on ya liters of gas.i cant help.
i'd ride a bike if my gas was like over $3.35 agallon....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

oils going up now.$$$$$$
preparing for $2.59 gas! hmm $2.75?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

There you go responding to your own posts again. You're so stupid.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"bob wald" wrote in message
oils going up now.$$$$$$
preparing for $2.59 gas! hmm $2.75?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

becker..i'm talking. didnt ask no question.pal

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

becker..i'm talking. didnt ask no question.pal

No Bob, he's right. You are stupid. Go away.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Dude, there's 3.8 liters in a gallon. That's $3.72 per gallon. We feel bad
for you.. You're the one getting shafted.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER

"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Try paying $3.42 a gallon.

We pay for gas by the litre in Australia and it costs $1.20+

You guys have it easy.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

"Austin Becker" wrote in message
Dude, there's 3.8 liters in a gallon. That's $3.72 per gallon. We feel
bad
for you.. You're the one getting shafted.

LOL Hey, if he thinks he's getting a good deal, why burst his bubble?

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Looks like at 1.20 per liter should cost you closer to 4.56 per gallon, not
3.42... that would be $.90 per liter

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Try paying $3.42 a gallon.

We pay for gas by the litre in Australia and it costs $1.20+

You guys have it easy.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
kirby

Well it was just the other day that it jumped 8 cents..

it's usually at about 87. I just feel good that it's not 1.20 here.

news83Tf.871615$xm3.592449@attbi_s21...

"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Try paying $3.42 a gallon.

We pay for gas by the litre in Australia and it costs $1.20+

You guys have it easy.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

Hey Austin,

Ever heard of the exchange rate?

Nuff said
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Uh oh, I think he got you there. Did you factor in the exchange rate?

MOSFET

"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Austin,

Ever heard of the exchange rate?

Nuff said
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Yes I did... The currency converter is saying right now for what you pay
1.20 per liter for, we would be paying $.86 here. So once again, you still
got hosed!

Nuff said!

--
- AUSTIN BECKER

"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Austin,

Ever heard of the exchange rate?

Nuff said
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

That's the Canadian exchange rate, the Australian exchange rate is
lower.

let see:

1.20 x 3.8 = 4.56
4.56 x .72 = 3.28

Thanks for coming.

Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Type 1.20 in the box and clik Austrailian Dollars and convert to US dollars.
I am 100% positive that it will give you $.86. The Canadian dollar is 1.20
CAD to 1.03 USD.

But to be sure that website wasn't completely inaccurate, I visited here too

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Guess what........ same numbers bro.

Thanks for playing, take your seat in the losers chair.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's the Canadian exchange rate, the Australian exchange rate is
lower.

let see:

1.20 x 3.8 = 4.56
4.56 x .72 = 3.28

Thanks for coming.

Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

P.S. The fact of the matter is that you are still getting hosed in AUS!!!
3.28.... 4.56.... Either way, It's 2.25 a gallon. Sounds like you're
getting the short end of the stick.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's the Canadian exchange rate, the Australian exchange rate is
lower.

let see:

1.20 x 3.8 = 4.56
4.56 x .72 = 3.28

Thanks for coming.

Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

And just to reiterate..... It's still more expensive in Canada!!!! Hosed.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Type 1.20 in the box and clik Austrailian Dollars and convert to US

dollars.
I am 100% positive that it will give you $.86. The Canadian dollar is

1.20
CAD to 1.03 USD.

But to be sure that website wasn't completely inaccurate, I visited here

too

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Guess what........ same numbers bro.

Thanks for playing, take your seat in the losers chair.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's the Canadian exchange rate, the Australian exchange rate is
lower.

let see:

1.20 x 3.8 = 4.56
4.56 x .72 = 3.28

Thanks for coming.

Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

That was the point I was trying to make in my original post.

Sheesh.

Rgds
Dolphy