Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default Whoever started this thread is an idiot

"Sandman" wrote in message
1. I have no idea who started this thread, and I don't care. Whoever it
was is an idiot.

It was me. I was just trying to tweak you, my good buddy.
It seems it worked.

ScottW

"Sandman" wrote in message
1. I have no idea who started this thread, and I don't care. Whoever it
was is an idiot.

By many newsreaders which show a new thread with a change
in subject, the idiot is you.

2. Dean is definitely *not* "toast". Whoever wrote that merely
regurgitated his pre-programmed diet of brainwashing right-wing media
crapola.

Did you see the New Hampshire polls today? Dean is definitely toast.
His little skit on Letterman didn't help much.

3. I had no "morning hangover". Although I was not pleased with the

Iowa
results, Iowa is Iowa, which doesn't say much. It's mostly composed of
elderly people who've lost their children to jobs in other states,

because
its' economy really sucks, and has been hurt enormously by Bush's

policies.
This plays into the hands of every candidate, each of whom has been

forced
to imitate Howard Dean since he ran away in the polls and fundraising

last
June.

What will be your excuse after New Hamphire?

Iowa has never been important in any election. New Hampshire is
somewhat more important, but March 2 is the *real* primary test, by which
time 2/3 of the states' delegates will have been *presumably* selected.
Until then, it's an open field.

4. I had my personal reservations about the now much publicized

"infamous"
post-Caucus rally speech by Howard Dean. It shocked me. I've never seen
him like that, and wondered out loud to my wife whether he was drunk, on
speed, or on some drug only doctors know about. I complained

vociferously
on Dean's website about that speech, in addition to my repeated

complaints
during the past two weeks about his poor tactics and performance in that
state prior to the results and was angry that no one seemed to be paying

any
attention to such criticism.

The result: FINALLY by Tuesday night, the Dean campaign, swamped by

comments
and e-mails from upset and angry devoted Dean supporters, set up a

separate
web-page for suggestions. Over the past couple of days it seems they've
been following their supporters' advice and the tone and style and
presentation of his messages have become more positive and appealing.

This is a hoot, lets fool all the voters into thinking this guy is level
headed.
Once elected, we can keep him sedated so he doesn't accidently nuke
someone in an anxiety attack.

So I can, in good faith, say I still support Howard Dean,

But we now know the depth of that faith. One more slip in
the polls and it's on to the next frontrunner.

Oh well, you better get registered on Kerry's webpage or
Edwards.

ScotW