RAY BOYCE

Default RMMGA Gathering PNW4- Registrations

If you're going please mail and fill out/mail the registration asap.

It's time to start placing the orders on amenities, supplies, etc. Aug 2
is the requested date for registrations, so we don't over/under provision...
If there are any "special" cases please contact me off the forum.

http://home.comcast.net/~rmmga_pnw/index.htm

RAY BOYCE

"RAY BOYCE" wrote in message
If you're going please mail and fill out/mail the registration asap.

It's time to start placing the orders on amenities, supplies, etc. Aug 2
is the requested date for registrations, so we don't over/under
provision... If there are any "special" cases please contact me off the
forum.

http://home.comcast.net/~rmmga_pnw/index.htm

pardon me, wrong group

RAY BOYCE

No, wrong poster. If Rick Ruskin posted this (he's an occasional
poster here) and said "here's a place I'm playing" I suspect it would
be better understood.

I used to post here, Mike. I just lurk occasionally. Hank Alrich
occasionally comes on over to the light side, and visits us too. In this
case, I simply clicked on the wrong outlook folder/group when posting the
weblink.

Anyhoo, yes, the multi-talented Mr. Rick Ruskin will be there, kicking it
all off with a mini-concert... along with several world class luthiers.
FWIW these gatherings are pretty cool. There's been over 70 of 'em held in
one form or another, world wide, as a way that the guitar junkies have found
to enjoy meeting the names behind the NG personnas.

Ya don't have to be a rmmga "poster" or anything else, (except peaceful and
friendly) to attend and be welcome, but it helps to like music. So if
anyone from RAP will be in the Pacific NW for 8/26-29, has time on their
hands, and would like to vacation at a parklike amphitheater for a laidback
acoustic music fest, simply follow the link, prompts.

http://home.comcast.net/~rmmga_pnw/index.htm

Best,
~ray

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message