heyitssed

Default in the market for new subs and amp

Sold my last pair of subs and the amplifier and now i'm in the market
for some new subs and an amp. The kid bought my 2 Q powers and a 1200
watt boss amp for $600 haha i got them for $200 damn i'm good. Anyways,
I'm willing to spend about $300 on the next set, I'm more of an SQ guy
but i love to show off when friends are around so i'm looking for
something that plays great at normal listening levels but can really
hit hard when you want them to. I was thinking about perhaps getting
some infinity perfects or the reference series but not sure about the
amplifier yet. Anyone got suggestions?

--
heyitssed
heyitssed's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=25175