Turd

Default BA-200 Sub

Recently came into an Audiovox BA-200 subwoofer. I know, I know. But the
price was right: $0.00.

Only thing it was missing is the wiring harness. Guy I got it from sez he
got it from Shucks, but they don't carry the harness. Audiovox has been no
help.

Any of you nice guru's out there have any source for a harness for this
thing? If not that, maybe pinouts for the 6 pin connector on the embedded
amp?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Derek

queue_bit

Hey, I recently ran into one of these too ($0.00, can't argue wit
that).

I emailed audiovox, here's the pinout:

(There are different versions of the ba-200, so I'm assuming they al
use the same wiring/pinout...)

if you look at the amp on the enclosure(right-side up... so the writin
goes left-right):

The top left pin is #1, beside it is #2, then #3.
The bottom left pin is #4, beside it is #5, then #6.

#1 Right speaker positive input
#2 Empty
#3 12 Volt Constant Power
#4 Left speaker positive input
#5 Remote turn on / Acc power input
#6 Ground

Now there's supposed to be a 15-amp fuse on pin #3 (12v constan
power).

Hope that helps.... oh yeah, the install manual is he
http://www.audiovox.com/manuals/owners/BA-200.pd

-
queue_bi

Atticus

what are your guy's thoughts about the ba-200? i'm about to install on

-
Atticu

Buckshot

Hey Atticus are you part of ASEC? Just wondering, I really don't know
anything about that particular sub but I've saw your name on ASEC.

Buckshot

"Atticus" wrote in message

what are your guy's thoughts about the ba-200? i'm about to install one

--
Atticus
Atticus's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...fo&userid=4666