WillStG

Default SennheiserUSA service rant

Brandon,

Some good news for you. There is an AES member up in Canada who reskins
Neumann capsules, who comes well recommended. His name is Doug Walker, he
will take your U87 head (easy enough to remove) and reskin the capsule for you
for $300. Also your C12 or U47 tube mic, but not nickel diapraghms. He has
done this for Joe Leung at the late Gotham Audio and also done capsules for
"The Micshop" I hear. Check out this Canadian AES link

http://www.vex.net/TorontoAES/95-96/apr_96.html

Doug's Walker Microphone business info in Canada (long link)

http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/ccc/browse...;jsessionid=00
0030QWSOBFGJW5CDA1KNQ4ESI:ubr180ul?lang=e&co_list= 123456263097&naicsCd=334
3&rt=FU&ss=cc&profileId=1425

Cheers,

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

FS: McIntosh Manuals MrMarksMusic Tech 0 November 11th 04 01:35 AM
FS: McIntosh Manuals MrMarksMusic Marketplace 0 November 11th 04 01:34 AM
Awesome service. Fast shipping! Best service I have experienced on Ebay. Cut 'n Paste Marketplace 0 November 3rd 04 05:27 AM
Awesome service. Fast shipping! Best service I have experienced on Ebay. OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION Marketplace 2 October 18th 04 05:02 AM
Anybody Ever dealt with Roland's in house service Department? Analogeezer Pro Audio 4 November 1st 03 09:01 AM