BC Drums

Default Has anyone put new speakers in a Toyota Highlander?

Yep, got a 2004 Highlander. Lots of boom, no articulation. I'd like to
replace the speakers in the front doors with some coaxials. Crutchfield
says the speakers are 6.75 inches.

I don't plan on replacing the stock CD/Radio, so I need speakers that
are efficient. Can anyone recommend something?

Thanks.
BC

BC Drums

Thanks for the recommendation. What car did you install them in?
Infinity lists them as 90dB sensitivity. Is this sensitive enough to run
off a factory radio?

BC

"BC Drums" wrote in message

Yep, got a 2004 Highlander. Lots of boom, no articulation. I'd like to
replace the speakers in the front doors with some coaxials. Crutchfield
says the speakers are 6.75 inches.

I don't plan on replacing the stock CD/Radio, so I need speakers that
are efficient. Can anyone recommend something?

Thanks.
BC

BC Drums

acdh,

I looked these speakers up, they have external crossovers. Where did you
put those?

Which of the many eBay sellers did you use? They have low prices for the
speakers, but they're making up for it on the shipping.

Thanks.
BC