Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

And Krueger has his sockpuppet, Torresists, to talk to and pretend
that a nameless, anonymous, cowardly troller agrees with him.

Sorry Bruce, but I'm as mystfied as to his true identity as anyone.

Prove it.

How does anybody know that you're not using that "AOL ID" to 'hide behind" ?

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
McStupid admits he lied:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Michael McStupid lies as usual:

Wow, how old are you, 4?

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Lionel" wrote in message

Doctor,

Since one week you have produced a lot of psychologic

diagnostics
on
RAO.

In order to validate your analyses we need to get from you

an
official
document signed by 3 of your confreres stating that your are

sane,
without any mental affections which could bias your

judgement,
and
that you are in full possession of your intellectuals

faculties.

We kindly request this document from you within a delay of 1
month.
If you don't comply with this requierement we will fill a

lawsuit
against you for abusive diagnostic and libel.
Note that independantly of the lawsuit we will request

official
countervaluations which will be done and published at your

cost.

I think that for openers, Richman should provide us with

enough
information
to mount a credible lawsuit against him, such as his true name

and
legal
address. Absent that, we have proof that he is hiding behind

the
anonymity
of his AOL posting address in order to be abusive without

taking
any
responsibility for his behavior.

You know who he is, therefore he is not anonymous.
He has posted the number of his license to
practice clinical psychology.

He has posted someone's license, we have no idea if the person

claiming
be B.J. Richman is in fact the owner of that license.

Get off your paranoia kick. Anybody could say that about
anyone else who postsher, me, you, Arny, Dave. I for one, assume
the five of us are who we say we are.
Can you go that far? That Bruce, Arny, you, Dave and me are who
we say we are? IF you doubt one, there is eqaul doubt for any
of the others.

Arny is known to many people.
Dave at least we know has a real address because Singh sent him some
speakers.
We have reason to believe you're who you say you are.

There is no reason to believe an asshole like Richman. The only

reason
believe that he's real at all is that I got an e-mail from someone

well
know
to the group that said he is a real person. Of course they also

described
him as essentially 3rd rate, which I'm fine with. I question his
professionalism more than his existence, (unless I just want to jerk

his
chain).

I've said it before, I don't really care if he is who he say or not,

since
the real issue is that he is a complete waste of air.

The pathological liar McKelvy, deluded ****head that we all know him to

be, has
spread this lie based on hearsay information in the past.

I have reported the contents of an e-mail You saying it isn't so doesn't
change anything.

He's been challenged
to back it up with facts. He ahs none, and the person he claims to

have
received information from either doesn't exist, or if he does, has

absolutely
no credible information about me.

You're free to believe what you want.

As usual, McKelvfy is full of ****. He's totally devoid of even the

smallest
degree of honesty.

More projection from an obvious nut case.

His actions are beneath contempt. He is delusional. His
words are not worth the paper or bandwidth they are printed on.

Then why do you respond to them?

This asshole, who has a history of libel against me stretching back

almost
7
years, has been challenged many times substantiate his bull****. He

hasn't
because he can't. He has been recently invited to present his bull****

about
people impersonating psychologists to the Florida Stqte Police because
impersonation of a psychologist publically is a crime.

Will it make you happy if I concede you are a psychologist? OK, you're a
3rd rate psychologist.

Needless to say, this
gutless, liar and complete scumbag has failed to do so. He is all

talk,
and
no action, and his words are worthless.

See sometimes if you cry long enough you get what you want. Feel better?

Quack, quack.

Thanks for confirming your a pathological liar. Your quacking is about

the
only thing in the above post that is truthful.

This gutless creep hasn't the cajones to take his bull**** to either the

police
or any printed medium.

Thanks for proving you're a deluded pile of **** that invents fictious

emails,
McStupid.

Now, I'll let you return to the voices in your head, scumbag.

SCORE !!!!

Thanks for admitting yours is the maturity level off a four year old.

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

And Krueger has his sockpuppet, Torresists, to talk to and pretend
that a nameless, anonymous, cowardly troller agrees with him.

Sorry Bruce, but I'm as mystfied as to his true identity as anyone.

Prove it.

See if I have an AOL account, today.

How does anybody know that you're not using that "AOL ID" to 'hide
behind" ?

What AOL account might that be, Bruce?

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

And Krueger has his sockpuppet, Torresists, to talk to and pretend
that a nameless, anonymous, cowardly troller agrees with him.

Sorry Bruce, but I'm as mystfied as to his true identity as anyone.

Prove it.

See if I have an AOL account, today.

Obviously, AOL does not divulge the names of their subscribers to unauthorized
people.

Prove that somebody other than Bruce J. Richman is hiding behind the poster
using that name.

How does anybody know that you're not using that "AOL ID" to 'hide
behind" ?

What AOL account might that be, Bruce?

What AOL account do you imagine I'm hiding behind, Krueger?

Attempt to appliy double standard to AOL accounts duly noted.

As I pointed out in another post, every ISP that I know of protects the
identities of their subscribers, including the one that Krueger seems to be
using on RAO. It is unknown how many other identities he is also using on RAO
and elsewhere.

Bruce J. Richman

Torresists

Subject: Note to Dr Bruce J. Richman
From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 8/20/2004 11:54 AM Central Daylight Time

"Lionel" wrote in message

[...]

Don't go dissing four year olds! ;-)

Clyde Slick

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

And Krueger has his sockpuppet, Torresists, to talk to and pretend that a
nameless, anonymous, cowardly troller agrees with him.

though Toressists isn't exactly Mensa material, he still is a good
bit smarter than Krueger. Plus, he has a developed
sense of humor. Krueger is incapable of faking these attributes.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

though Toressists isn't exactly Mensa material, he still is a good
bit smarter than Krueger.

Not necessarily.... Krooger's apparent dumbness is magnified by his poor
language skills. I tried a little exercise once, to try and separate the
native 'borg stupidity from their universally poor language skills. I took
a few posts from Kroo****, the Bug Eater, and Nousiane, and rewrote them
in proper English. (Nothing flowery, just straightforward, non-psychotic
expression.) It was much easier to render Krooger's paranoid ramblings
into standard English than it was for Nousiane, and both were way ahead of
duh-Mikey's moronic babblings. It's a prejudice thing -- you see or hear
someone who's barely able to express a thought, and you think "stupid".
I'm as prone to that fault as anybody-- it's actually a mild kind of
solipsism, or projection of a self-centered prejudice. Anyway, with
Krooger's well-established mental diseases, it shouldn't be hard to accept
that he's not always as dumb as he sounds.

Lacking in judgment, though, is where he shines.... Witness his laughably
dorky attempts to deny his various mistakes and deceptions. Case in point
is the so-called "headers" of the imaginary porno emails.

Plus, he has a developed
sense of humor. Krueger is incapable of faking these attributes.

True, except not knowing whether Thing is in fact male, you might consider
the less committal "it" pronoun.

I actually wrote what I did about "Torresists" with tongue-in-cheek. The
purpose was to expose Krueger's raging hypocrisy in crying about "hidden AOL
identities" when in fact he waxes enthusiastically over the opporunity (if we
can call it that) to share lies with an AOL sockpuppet.

Short to an actual confession, I'm not aware of any way to conclusively tie a
particular person to a particular Internet screen name. I'm sure it's possible
to trace back most of the time to one's actual ISP, but above in beyond that,
identifying the originator of a post appears to be a hopeless task without the
cooperation (douibtful) of either the ISP or the post originator. If somebody
knows otherwise, I don't mind being corrected on this point.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Dr. Richman said:

Arny Krueger wrote:

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/19/2004 3:38 PM Central Daylight Time
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Not that I care about their paranoid rantings all that
much. In fact, Krueger's recent paranoid rantings and ravings about
The Devil's post about his childhood development, and his
allegations of cowardice by myself and Weil were even bigger scores.

Here's what Richman is bragging about:

"The Devil" wrote in message
news:d1s1i0ljbvdr9b1asv7eh4o092ah9d7i4c@rdmzrnewst xt.nz

Inspiration has been lacking in other areas today, so I allowed my
mind to journey in another direction. I was wondering what events in
your past would turn you into the hopping flea-pit of insanity we
see today. I have it on good authority that your mother cleaned the
floors of an asylum and that is where she met your father. He was
tethered upside down to a board, with various metal apparatus
attaching his teeth to the wall so he couldn't bite off anyone's
feet. Your mother, enchanted by upside-down things (particularly
people), decided that she would mop the floor of his dungeon first
and **** him afterwards. The impassioned upside-down **** created a
child. To mother's delight, the child much preferred being kicked
than hugged. It also enjoyed being taped upside down to the wall,
with its pacifier in its arse, while mommy whipped it with light
flex and breast fed its nostrils.

Especially since they simply illustrated Krueger's serious
psychological problems.

Yes, I don't like seeing my mother libelled. So, here's Richman's
diagnosis -The fact that I don't like seeing my mother libeled means
that I have a serious psychological problem.

Quite the "licensed mental health professional", eh? :-0

Hey, he's got that AOL ID to hide behind.

And Krueger has his sockpuppet, Torresists, to talk to and pretend that a
nameless, anonymous, cowardly troller agrees with him.

Also, Krueger's paranoid claims re. people hiding behind AOL ID's are just
further indications of his lack of contact with reality. As with almost
everything Krueger has said about me (and many others) over a 7 year perio,
this statement of his a complete fabrication.

Notice how Arny never complains about "Tor" hiding behind his AOL ID. This
kind of hypocrisy makes me sick.

Boon

Krueger is widely known and despised for his hypocrisy. He's never met a
deluded sockpuppet hiding behind and AOL ID that he couldn't embrace and
support as long as his delusional false statements are supported. While I know
you think otherwise, I would not be surprised if Torresists was just a Krueger
alias. Their psychopathology appears to be so similar that if they are not one
and the same person, they both feed off and exacerbate each others' thought
disorders. Some psychiatric institutions have semi-private rooms, so it could
well be that these two "individuals" have bonded in the past and have
empathized with each other ever since.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Dr. Richman said:

While I know
you think otherwise, I would not be surprised if Torresists was just a
Krueger
alias.

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Boon
Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Notice how Arny never complains about "Tor" hiding behind his AOL ID.

He doesn't claim to be an mental health expert or anything like it. His
persona is not dependent on his assumed name.

This kind of hypocrisy makes me sick.

Phillips, with your well-known obsession with pedophilia and libelling
people, you were one sick puppy to begin with.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

While I know you think otherwise, I would not be
surprised if Torresists was just a Krueger alias.

Richman I would not be be surprised if you were somehow related to the
Alan/Ellen/Alen/Allen/Allan Derrida alias. Same style of ranting and raving.
Same sing-song style of writing. Just a little less over the top:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pi...0Ocean.CAM.ORG

"Are you kidding me or what?! Get a clue, imbecile. Arny's been flaming for
6 months straight now, day in, day out. If I was actually mad at him for
all that time, I would have just killed him already. I'm not even sure what
you think Arny has to do with my dialogue to you, but if you look at my
messages in the last few weeks, you'll find that I rarely bother with Arny
anymore, despite the fact that he's *still* obsessed with me and bringing
up my name in his posts. He's become such a social pariah and so
marginalized that, if anything, I feel sorry for him! Hell, I even offered
to pay for his psycho therapy recently. And you believe that that sounds
like I'm "mad" at him, you presumptious ignoramus?!"

this went on and on in Derrida posts, to an even greater degree than
similar ranting goes on in Richman posts

Their
psychopathology appears to be so similar that if they are not one and
the same person, they both feed off and exacerbate each others'
thought disorders.

Sort of like Middius and Phillips, right?

Some psychiatric institutions have semi-private
rooms, so it could well be that these two "individuals" have bonded
in the past and have empathized with each other ever since.

Libellous false claim that I've been instutionalized.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

While I know you think otherwise, I would not be
surprised if Torresists was just a Krueger alias.

Richman I would not be be surprised if you were somehow related to the
Alan/Ellen/Alen/Allen/Allan Derrida alias. Same style of ranting and

raving.
Same sing-song style of writing. Just a little less over the top:

Bruce/Alan, congratulations on your remarkable
recovery from your successful suicide.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

While I know you think otherwise, I would not be
surprised if Torresists was just a Krueger alias.

Richman I would not be be surprised if you were somehow related to the
Alan/Ellen/Alen/Allen/Allan Derrida alias. Same style of ranting and raving.
Same sing-song style of writing. Just a little less over the top:

More llies from Krueger. There has not been any ranting or raving in any posts
of mine. Krueger's incredibvly inaccurate descriptions of my posting style are
a clear projection of his own. His robotic use of phrases such as "prove it",
and "if irony killed", to cite just a few example, indicate how monotoous,
predictable, and above all programmed and thoughtless his responses always are.

It's also laughably easy to expose Krueger's pathetic attempts to spread more
disninformation about whomever this Derrida character was and myself. Even a
casual glance at the Google record will clearly indicate that all of Derrida's
posts originated in 1997 or earlier. By contrast my posts almost all began at
later dates. Therefore Krueger's attempts to concoct yet another one ofhis
paranoid conspiracy theories re. sockpuppets is as transparently silly as the
rest of disinformation attempts.

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pi...1.19415O-10000

0%40Ocean.CAM.ORG

"Are you kidding me or what?! Get a clue, imbecile. Arny's been flaming for
6 months straight now, day in, day out. If I was actually mad at him for
all that time, I would have just killed him already. I'm not even sure what
you think Arny has to do with my dialogue to you, but if you look at my
messages in the last few weeks, you'll find that I rarely bother with Arny
anymore, despite the fact that he's *still* obsessed with me and bringing
up my name in his posts. He's become such a social pariah and so
marginalized that, if anything, I feel sorry for him! Hell, I even offered
to pay for his psycho therapy recently. And you believe that that sounds
like I'm "mad" at him, you presumptious ignoramus?!"

this went on and on in Derrida posts, to an even greater degree than
similar ranting goes on in Richman posts

Krueger's example, which he lies about and mischararacterizes as similar to
mine, quite clearly contains vocabulary and questions that I rarely if ever
use. But of course to Krueger, consumed as he is with finding sockpuppets
behind every tree, all his enemies on RAO eventually blend into interchangeable
phony identities. Except for Torresists, of course.

LOL !!!!

Their
psychopathology appears to be so similar that if they are not one and
the same person, they both feed off and exacerbate each others'
thought disorders.

Sort of like Middius and Phillips, right?

There is no credible evidence to indicate that either Middius or Phillips are
exhibiting any symptoms of psychpathology. There is also no credible evidence
to indicate that either one is a sockpuppet.

Some psychiatric institutions have semi-private
rooms, so it could well be that these two "individuals" have bonded
in the past and have empathized with each other ever since.

Libellous false claim that I've been instutionalized.

As Kruieger routinely does, he has lied again. There is no claim made above
that he has been institutionalized. Note the use of the phrase "it could well
be". That clearly takes out of the claim category and puts into the hypothesis
or speculation category. In either case, not ever remotely false xince it is a
hypothesis which Krueger has not disproven. Also, there is one extremely good
reason to believe that Torresists and Krueger are the same person. It is been
widely observed that Krueger has ranted and raved about people hiding behind
AOL accounts. Torresists clearly has an AOL account, yet Krueger readily
supports him, sucks up to him, and geneally endorses everything the babbling
sockpuppet has to say. The reasons appear to be pretty obvious. He's agreeing
with himself !!!

Krueger clearly does not know the difference between libel, as legally defined,
and personal insults that do *not" meet any legal requirements.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Clyde Slick wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

While I know you think otherwise, I would not be
surprised if Torresists was just a Krueger alias.

Richman I would not be be surprised if you were somehow related to the
Alan/Ellen/Alen/Allen/Allan Derrida alias. Same style of ranting and

raving.
Same sing-song style of writing. Just a little less over the top:

Bruce/Alan, congratulations on your remarkable
recovery from your successful suicide.

Krueger has engaged the professional services of Torresists, noted anonymous
drooling idiot and babbler, to help him conduct seances to get in touch with
the dead. McKelvy has helped by sending him a Ouija Board attached to a high
frequency sound system (sort of like Krueger's squeaky voice on tape). With
all this professional help, Krueger has once again reached some conclusions
that are truly unique.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger lied:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Notice how Arny never complains about "Tor" hiding behind his AOL ID.

He doesn't claim to be an mental health expert or anything like it. His
persona is not dependent on his assumed name.

Meaningless gibberish. Claiming that one is a licensed psychologist - a
verifiable fact - is not the same as a claim to be a mental health expert. I
know of no psychologist making such a claim. Our areas of practice include
assessment, therapy, teaching, research, etc. One's expertise in any of these
clinical psychology areas varies from person to person.

There is also evidence that any name has been assumed by anybody other than
Torresists - which is clearly not a legal name. Except perhaps in the
Krooglish language.

This kind of hypocrisy makes me sick.

Phillips, with your well-known obsession with pedophilia and libelling
people, you were one sick puppy to begin with.

Unsubstantiated false claims noted.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Notice how Arny never complains about "Tor" hiding behind his AOL ID.

He doesn't claim to be an mental health expert or anything like it. His
persona is not dependent on his assumed name.

This kind of hypocrisy makes me sick.

Phillips, with your well-known obsession with pedophilia and libelling
people, you were one sick puppy to begin with.

Why in the world do you think that your own fantasies qualify as arguments?
Why do the people who support you adopt the same fallacious strategies? Is it
a homage to your stupidity?

What do you think, Arny?

Boon