Jay Brown

Default IDQ12V2D2

Any suggestions on what the ideal box size would be for a single ID12V.2 D2
being powered by a PG MPS2500(500 WRMS) I listen to a variety of music from
classical to rock. Image Dynamics website lists .85 cf for a sealed box and
1.5 cf for a ported box, but after doing a little research, I have seen a
variety of different sizes used for this sub. Does anyone know how much
volume does the basket use on this sub?

I will be using a pair of Chameleons CXS62 in kickpanels and a cx62 midbass
driver in the doors; all being powered by an additional PG MPS 2500(125 WRMS
a channel) I'm not sure how I will cross the mid bass drivers yet, so I'm
looking for a little guidance.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated?

Paul Vina

Use the "normal" box on the spec sheet. You'll be very happy with the
results.

Paul Vina

"Jay Brown" wrote in message
[...]

News==----