Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] palli...@gmail.com is offline

Default Curly Sue Plays Bass?

Hi,

many of you already know this Aussie gal from Sydney.
Went from high school drop-out to featuring in Jeff Beck's band
a couple of years later.
Here she plays three of her own songs live with an ensemble in
a small room. Plus she sings of course.
Nice stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6v9B3ytxB0

....... Phil
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 11/12/2020 9:08 pm, wrote:
Hi,

many of you already know this Aussie gal from Sydney.
Went from high school drop-out to featuring in Jeff Beck's band
a couple of years later.
Here she plays three of her own songs live with an ensemble in
a small room. Plus she sings of course.
Nice stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6v9B3ytxB0

...... Phil

Yeah Tal - fantastic. And after Ronnie Scotts I now know exactly what
the upper waist of a bass is really for (o)(o) !

Yeah I'm sick, I know ... ; -)

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 11/12/2020 10:34 pm, geoff wrote:
On 11/12/2020 9:08 pm, wrote:
Hi,

many of you already know this Aussie gal from Sydney.
Went from high school drop-out to featuring in Jeff Beck's band
a couple of years later.
Here she plays three of her own songs live with an ensemble in
a small room. Plus she sings of course.
Nice stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6v9B3ytxB0

......Â* Phil

Yeah Tal - fantastic. And after Ronnie Scotts I now know exactly what
the upper waist of a bass is really for (o)(o) !

Yeah I'm sick, I know ...Â* ; -)

geoff

I have the BluRay of JB at Ronnie Scotts 2008 (great recording - I guess
they are well geared up for that sort of thing. Love the C414s on OH,
that are v.popular in the euro-centric world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw8fBR_XiPs

But tonight I looked up on YT and it's worth a listen if you are open to
to jazz-rock style and can lower yourself to YT audio - JB at Ronnie
Scotts with Buddy Guy, Billy Gibbons, and EC - great strat duel. - JB
wins, but it's not a competition. And Tal (age early/mid 20's at the
time) just looks incredulous to be on the stage with all those legends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_dUJigRWfo

geoff

geoff