Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce J. Richman

Default Google Proof of Unprovoked Personal Attack from McKelvy

As far back (and probably before) as 2000, the compulsive libeler and liar
McKelvy was engaged in unprovoked personal attacks against me. In a thread
that eventually included more than 400 posts, including many from the
compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, he used his *very first post* to engage in
his usual form of libel. Note his use of the same libelous term he continues
to use to this day. It should be pointed out since his post was one of the
first in this thread, no mention of his name was made by me prior to his
unprovoked personal attack. The post is reprinted below:

From: Mikeylikst )
Subject: Second Thoughts
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often end up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

http://members.aol.com/rlspeakers/TH...SOUNDPAGE.html

If one cares to check the Google record, one will also find a few other
interesting things about this post. I freely admit that on the post of mine
which lead to McKelvy's unprovoked personal attack, I had made some humorous
comments about a person who used to post here. Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I actually wrote.
(1) As you can seen he deleted the end of one of my sentences. Sure, I make
typographical errors and don't use a spell checker. But I don't usually leave
sentences that dangle like the one he screwed around with. (2) The probable
reason he deliberately modified what I wrote was because at the end of my
comments, I inserted an emoticon smiley - clearly indicating that my comments
were meant to be humorous.

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only attacks
those who attack him first.

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post made by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others. The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

Now, I have no doubt that compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, will try to
rationalilze his despicable unprovoked personal attacks upon by me by some old,
tired, irrational argument. He will also try and apply either evasive
comments, forgery, spindoctoring, and/or other transparent attempts to deny his
obvious guilt. However, he can't change the Google record, which is there for
all to examine and draw their own conclusions.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist