Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Crni

Default Help - vented enclosure

I want to make vented enclosure (48 l) for R-type 1221D subwoofer(Alpine).I
heve a little problem - I dont know which dimensions of port should I put
in? I was thinking about putting 2 ports - 7,2cm in diameter and about 20cm
long.!?-Should that be enough for that enclosure? Dimensions of enclosure
a 50x32x40.

Thanks for any advice!