S888Wheel

Default RAO's charity request.

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 3:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Lady and Gentlemen,

One of our famous and prefered high-end contributor has recently purchased a
brand new pair of speakers, surely some of the best speakers available now
(I'm not joking).

The speakers are not brand new. they are new for me. The A#s are actually
discontinued although Sound Lab still makes upgrades and offers full service
for them. I could have bought the M2s which are essentially the same speaker
but the A3s look much better and I got thses at a great price.

The so-called contributor has done the announcement of his acquisition but
it seems the thread hasn't rised the general enthusiasm... :-(

Actually it got a fair number of responses.

The problem is that now this contributor feels obliged to write strange
things about my family to keep RAO's attention focused on him.

What was it you were writing about Marc phillip's mother in law? Hypocrite,

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice to
engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite Kama-Sutra
position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything you can
attack. Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser. ;-) Nice
to see some family traditions don't die.

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 10:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: Lionel
ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 3:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
[...]

It was a kind answer to his morbid question :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?**Is*it*98*degrees*Fahrenheit?**99?"

I just recommended him to ask to his mother-in-law. She's now at a better
place than me to give him a precise answer.

What can you reproach to that idiot ?

Nice rationalization. You do your father proud. Looser.

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice to
engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite Kama-Sutra
position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything you
can attack.

I don't need to write carefully,

I said "read" dip****. You can't even get that right.

everything you write can be attacked.

By an obsessed sociopath like you sure. But you look like an obsessed sociopath
when you do so. A heavy handed idiot such as yourself can do no better.

You
are a conceided imbecile, it's too easy.

Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser.
;-) Nice to see some family traditions don't die.

Chapuis males are loosers and Wheeler females are whores... everybody carry
his own cross.
Your mother was a whore, your wife is a trollop (ask Phillips), your
daughters are tart chrysalis... What a karma !

And you are quite a class act. I guess I should expect this from a victim of
child abuse. Did your father ever get caught abusing you? ;-)

Note that your daughters have an interesting avantage, they have been tamed
by you, pedophile.

You really shouldn't project your dead father's sicknesses upon me. Just
because he raped you at night doesn't mean I'm a criminal. ;-) Did he ever do
time for his crimes against you? ;-) Are your children safe from this family
tradition? ;-)

BTW don't waste your time you should provide us soon with your listening
review. :O)

It won't take away the shame you feel from enduring your father's nightly
visits. ;-) Maybe he is burning in hell for what he created ;-) ;-) Can you
break the chain? ;-) Nah, you are a looser like him. ;-)

S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 11:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel wrote:

What was it you were writing about Marc phillip's mother in law?
Hypocrite,

It was a kind answer to his morbid question :

"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman?**Is*it*98*degrees*Fahrenheit?**99? "

I just recommended him to ask to his mother-in-law. She's now at a better
place than me to give him a precise answer.

What can you reproach to that idiot ?

Nice rationalization. You do your father proud. Looser.

Is it what you call "rationalization" ?

Are you so stupid you have to ask right after being told so?

Perhaps you have enough knowledge about anatomy to explain him. I'm sure
that this idiot will be happy to get an answer.

I was talking about you, idiot.

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice
to engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite
Kama-Sutra position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything
you can attack.

I don't need to write carefully,

I said "read" dip****. You can't even get that right.

I should have written "read" also. Sorry.

everything you write can be attacked.

By an obsessed sociopath like you sure. But you look like an obsessed
sociopath when you do so. A heavy handed idiot such as yourself can do no
better.

Note that I didn't ask for you.

So ****ing what? I didn't "ask for you" the dozen or so times you started
threads about me, hypocrite.

I was gently jesting with Phillips when *you* suddenly irrupted in our
thread and *you* have insulted my family.

I was gently jesting with you and your looser father ;-)

As explained to an other contributor, this clearly means that *you* are
insane.

Bull****.

I'm just trying to help you.

Bull****,

Oh yes, one can reproaches me that it's "war medecine" but I do with what I
have.

Lack of self control noted. At least you are partially aware of your obsession.

With Phillips you are the RAO's Castor and Pollux. You should accept
*stoically* consequences.

You should stop abusing your children as your father abused you. ;-)

You are a conceided imbecile, it's too easy.

I note that you didn't contest this one.

I don't bother contesting every stupid thing you say on RAO. It would be a full
time job. I already have one that pays.

Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser.
;-) Nice to see some family traditions don't die.

Chapuis males are loosers and Wheeler females are whores... everybody
carry his own cross.
Your mother was a whore, your wife is a trollop (ask Phillips), your
daughters are tart chrysalis... What a karma !

And you are quite a class act. I guess I should expect this from a victim
of child abuse. Did your father ever get caught abusing you? ;-)

Your wife is a trollop, note that this is not my fault.
Last time after the famous "Awesome Day" Phillips told us off line :
"Next time I will bring my own amp because Mrs. Wheeler is a ****in' vixen
and she use to moo like a mad cow while I try to sodomize her."

Not that while you were lying your ass off you never contested the claim that
your father abused you. Given the fact that lack of such contention is proof of
an admission in your book, well, I guess it is an esatblished point of fact
that your father abused you.;-) It does explain a lot about your anger. ;-)
Does it feel better to get this out in the open? ;-)

Ooops, I stop here because I start to have an erection.

I suggest therapy

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I knew that you was suffering of dyslexia, but I was not aware of your
stammer. You sound like a damaged vinyl.

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You were
both victims. ;-)

Lionel

S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You were
both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?
This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.
Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.
I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis
S888Wheel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate

your
father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting

back
when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact

about
him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other

outlet
to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You

were
both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?

I don't. You do. Having trouble with reality?

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just funny.
Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact you
have remained loyal. Nothing else.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the shallow
end of the gene pool.

Lionel

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 6/1/2004 8:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel a écrit :

And you sound like a damaged human being, sad. I suggest you don't hate

your

father so intensely. I suspect you feel tremendous guilt for not fighting

back

when he had his way with you each night but consider this well known fact

about

him, He was a weak person to the core of his existance and had no other

outlet

to vent his anger over the sad state of his existance other than you. You

were

both victims. ;-)

Why do you like that insult your wife, your daugthers, Wheeler females
in general ?

I don't. You do. Having trouble with reality?

So why do you spontaneously insult my father in a thread where you are
not involved ?
The only rational explanation is that your are looking for an other
batch of heavy insults. If you was really as *sane* as you pretend, you
would stay away from me and from the discussions in which I participate,
or... at least you wouldn't insult my family.
*You* really have big troubles with the reality.

This is the question you should answer for yourself or your torture will
never stop.

What torture? You sling insults at people you have invented. That's just funny.

You see you say it's funny. That means that you feel some pleasure when
I describe you raping your daughters while Phillips is sodomizing your wife.

Haven't you caught on to this joke yet? Not very bright are you?

If you really need this kind of joke I am happy to participate but I'm
not sure that it's very good for your mental health.

The scheme is very simple : you don't attack my family and I don't
attack your.
Since the begining *I* am *loyal* to this rule.

You are a looser who is full of **** and to the demonstration of that fact you
have remained loyal. Nothing else.

I *never* insulted your family before you start to insult mine. You
really live in a different reality. Nothing new.

Every time I have insulted your family it was because you had
imperiously requested it. I already explain that, it's always the same
ceremonial.

You have been consistant with your hypocritical rationalizations of your
sociopathic behavior. Makes me wonder if you actually believe your own
bull****.

I have done a test 2 or 3 weeks ago and I refused to answer... Result
you have diseappear and I have been very worry.

How twisted is this admission? You are sick onbsessed looser.

*You* have started the present discussion with me by insults to my
father. So we can deduce that *you* are the obsessed looser.
Once again I repeat that I didn't call you, insult you or speak about you.

I am afraid that you could do a big and definitive mistake.

I hope that my (relative) sacrifice could be helpful for you.

I guess we can also blame your father for the fact that you swim in the shallow
end of the gene pool.

Your recovery will be long and difficile and you will need constance and
patience.
I sincerely hope that in the meantime your family will not suffer too much.

Sincerely,
Lionel Chapuis