Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Fascinating MS

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Measure it and see. Set up the mike outside, start recording, then walk
a circle around the microphone jingling a set of keys and calling out
where
you are. If the high frequency response varies with position, you'll be
able to tell it from just a drop in amplitude overall.
--scott

I took the stereo pair outside and did it in stereo in several mike patterns
but now I see you are saying to do it with just one mike and check the roll
off. But I am afraid my keys are not jingly enough to I got my sticks out
again for click tests all around.

Stay tuned, maybe on a new thread. I am getting less and less fascinated
with MS.

Gary