Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

Default New member, pentode g2 operation question.

On Wed, 30 May 2012 17:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Turner
wrote:

On May 30, 9:15*pm, "GRe" wrote:
"Patrick Turner" wrote:

[...]

...and be cook, bottle washer, and sweeper-upperer plus CEO of a tiny
little activity called turneraudio.com

CEO? Cathode Eager Oddball?

Well, certainly that's a good title, and possibly actually true. But
I'm getting less eager, and more fundementalist as I age. Typical OB.
If I had any religion, I probably don't go as far as the Amish, who
dissallow electricity, and must ride round in buggy pulled by horse,
although I believe state laws insist the buggies have lights fitted,
red ones for stop lights, green for left, orange for right, and a big
brown light for when the horse has **** itself, so I think maybe they
have compromised to allow batteries, and one might hope they'd maybe
adopt to green technologies, they wear overalls, like living in
agrarian rural communities, almost hippy.

But I don't like using silicon to spoil music, especially old music
which was better than most that followed, and I do like bicycles, and
I chuckled with agreement when the Indonesians banned Lady Ga-Ga from
performing in Jakata, where 100 million members of the religious right
down there threatened to each throw a large brick at Parliment if that
G-Ga Devil was allowed to insult human dignity. Transfering most of
the bricks in Indo to a large pile on top of parliment with
politicians buried underneath would bring the nation to its knees.
Lady GG is so prone to offend so many in order to afford an obscenely
rich greedy lifestyle. There are aspects of modernity which are quite
appalling, repellant, fuggly, etc, and although I couldn't be a Muslim
any more than I could be Amish its good to see both being severe about
crap in the world.

Just what the world needs, another self-righteous fascist.

And how typical of you to equate the pacifist Amish with terrorist
thugs.

If anyone did see me riding around aimlessly on a Sunday on a bike,
they could be forgiven for thinking I was lost, and that I was having
trouble locating the Cherch of Cathode Followers.

But last time I attended the cherch, there were all these old gizas
there, and two old ladies, both wearing blue jumpers, and I figured
neither knew what a bj was.

Patrick Turner.

:-) Gio.