Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vinyl****ter: No Imagination

On May 23, 11:55*pm, Bret L wrote:
WTF are you prattling on about now? I love my Pilot 654 and my Scott
222C. They're far better than anything those companies are currently
producing, as are my Dynaco A-25s.

*They have little imagination.

What a defective little thing you are. LoL.

*You're profoundly stupid.

Really. What products that Scott, Pilot or Dynaco are currently
producing do you feel are superior?

And I'm "profoundly stupid". LMAO!

*The Scott 222 wasn't that great in its day, but it's probably better
engineered than a lot of really expensive boutique **** that sells for
many times its price (adjusted for inflation).

It makes for a very nice bedroom system and works quite well with the
Dynaco A-25s.

I just got the 654 so I haven't run it through its paces yet. It very
well may replace the Scott.

*You can not discuss any topic on its merits so you throw insults,
thinking that it bothers me. Being called names by you doesn't bother
me. You are proof to any reasonable third party that what i am saying
has substantial merit since it can not be refuted on its merits.

Um, no. What a reasonable third-party person would see is someone
(hint: you) with ideas so stupid, backwards and illogical that they do
not deserve serious consideration. Your 'science' is about as valid as
reading bumps on skulls. The brainless blog you copy and paste and
vomit here are written by psuedoscientists who are also the equivalent
of bump-readers.

They would also see some of your intellectual superiors (hint: just
about everybody else) making fun of you and that someone (hint: you)
is too stoopid to see it. They (hint: the reasonable third parties and
everybody else) laugh at you both overtly (hint: me) or silently
(hint: everybody else).

What you're saying has no merit except to a lunatic and marginalized
fringe (hint: you and Sailer, et al).

*You and your boyfriend can just go play with each other for the rest
of the night. You are intellectually tapped out.

Indeed. LOL!